NJORVP SATURDAY

I went on saturday and it was awsome! Had alot of fun and I am so happy that I was able to make it, only thing that was kind of strange was the IM track. There were like ditches throught the track. What was up with that?

Dave your complaing about ruts? ?

Paul i missed ya. I left at 1:00.

I had a fun time riding until i got into a pretty bad crash.

To make a Long story short. A goon on a xr250 wiped out in front of me. I was in 3rd and on the gas hard and i slamed into his bike. I went over the bars and broke my thumb opon landing, my bikes alright, thank god. As i was trying to peel my self off the ground. The goon runs up to me and trys to start a fight, saying i [@#$%&*!] up his bike. Only in Jersey.

Aww dude, that sux big time, exspecially the part about him trying to start a fight. The ruts on the IM track did get kind of bad around 3o'clock when I got there. The worst thing that happened was there was a kid on a cr 80. He pulled around my side on a right had turn trying to pass me and wound up pulling right in front of me. I had to slam on my front brake other wise I would have rode right into him. I slid into some soft stuff just barely managing to keep from falling.