My wife tells me to get off the computer......

I've been here for a month today and I have over 200 posts....... I think she might have a point? :cry:

sissy!

My wife doesn't really complain but I do get "the look" from time to time. :cry: I do my posting 90% at work and then sometimes in the evening at home. My problem is that I have a lab top at home and I'm wireless too. So I sit back in my chair, surf the net and watch TV at the same time. I don't even realize how much time I'm on the net until she brings it to my attention....... :cry: :cry:

My wife doesn't really complain but I do get "the look" from time to time. :cry: I do my posting 90% at work and then sometimes in the evening at home. My problem is that I have a lab top at home and I'm wireless too. So I sit back in my chair, surf the net and watch TV at the same time. I don't even realize how much time I'm on the net until she brings it to my attention....... :cry: :cry:

The reason I come on TT is to get help for my bike, and help out others, and to get a laugh. If you look at my old username 230F, I had a big reason! :cry:

My wife does like all the info I receive and knows that I will ask as many questions as I need to. That way we don't throw money away with things we really don't need. It's funny how a dealer will tell you what you really need for "x" amount of money and I get on this and find out that he is just trying to make a buck.

We have four kids so throwing money away is a "no can do" We have a 16 year old that has a car and wants the "fart pipes" and stero, wheels, etc. Two twin 14 year old girls "Need I say more" and a 10 year old that eats, sleep, and thinks dirt bikes 24/7 :cry:

Just do what i do....be 17 and have no one give a crap, post during your classes and no one is the wiser as long as you get the work done :cry:....Although, my post numbers here and on another board that will remain nameless have gotten rediculous :cry:

I don't have to worry anymore. I'm gettin' divorced! :cry:

Ditto :cry:

To quote a good friend of mine - "My wife says I'm addicted to ThumperTalk. Thanks for the compliment, Sweetie!"

Hey Dr. Strangelove, I have a question for ya. Your wifes pregnant again, right? So that means you have been showing her some attention. Or the milkman has. :cry: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Aaron