CORRAL CANYON OPEN?

I got the rain. is it open?

It's supposed to open up on MONDAY! &%$#@!? 4" of rain + Corral Canyon = Epic fun. Monday is what I read in the paper, but you might want to call the Ranger Station.

That blows! I wanna play now! I'm calling them.

I called, they're having a meeting on Friday. As of right now it's closed due to wet conditions. They said to call back on Friday at 1:00. Got my fingers crossed. :cry:

I saw on the news last night that they re-opened all of Cleveland nat.! I'd verify that but if so it will be fun out there!!!

Only open to hiking!

Hey, what number did you call?

(619) 445-6235

My roommate works at Alpine ATV and Cycle and the locals said that Corral canyon opened today at 6 am, this supposedly came straight from the rangers

hope its true b ut I'm going to the o' Wells with some other TTr's

Miguelitro

I just got off the phone with the rangers. The park is open but the gate is close as of right now. Should be good to go this afternoon. Still too hot out in Ocotillo Wells. We whent out there last weekend. 6:00-11:00 Am was good but after that it was just too hot. I'm gonna give it another month. :cry:

Is anyone riding Corral tomorrow? I'm still looking for someone to hook up w/ for a ride. If you have room for another or if you'd like to hook-up, let me know. :cry:

Is anyone riding Corral tomorrow? I'm still looking for someone to hook up w/ for a ride. If you have room for another or if you'd like to hook-up, let me know. :cry:

I was going to try and make it out on Sunday morning. Let me know if you can make Sunday. sulloa@graycary.com

Saturday is the day... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Great riding. No dust. Did anyone else make it up there? I was on the KTM and had a friend on the wife's XR. I didn't see any other thumper talk sticker.

Hey, I'm gonna be down in Mission Bay Nov 23-29 and gonna bring the DRZ...... rode Corral cyn. last year with DR thumper.... think he split to Utah, but would love to Hook up with some S/D tter's for a ride.......lemme know! :cry: :cry:

we can make that happen. PM me.

we can make that happen. PM me.

great will give ya a heads :cry: :cry: up!!

I ran into DR Thumper on the trails about a year ago. He was riding witha group of peaple. Nice guy.

I'M IN TOO

LETS GET A GROUP ITS ALLWAYS MORE FUN THAT WAY

I ran into DR Thumper on the trails about a year ago. He was riding witha group of peaple. Nice guy.

Yes great guy.... We'll have to give em a call in the spring and go ride Utah :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: