Stock header and mufller needed for DRZ400

If you have one that's in good shape and cheap, let me know.

I have a mufler, but I don't have a header for you. It is in great condition and I just took it off for a new FMF.

I've got one sitting on my bike now...with the cork cut out. Spark arrestor is sitll intact and it's really not too loud. I've got a Muzzy system due to my door next week. I'll give it to you, just pay shipping. It's from the off-road model (KLX400R). Let me know if you're interested.

Oh yeah...one more mod to it...unintentional of course, but better now still...when I removed the end cap assembly to bore out the restriction, the 3 bolts holding it all sheared. I had to drill out the remaining pieces then tap out new and bigger holes. I used SS bolts...and still looks great! I'll email you pics if you'd like.

:cry: Tom

I'll give it to you, just pay shipping. It's from the off-road model (KLX400R). Let me know if you're interested.

Now thats a TT'er helping a TT'er. :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys are great! :cry:

I heard, "you're a daisy, if yah do!" :cry:

I'll give it to you, just pay shipping. It's from the off-road model (KLX400R). Let me know if you're interested.

Now thats a TT'er helping a TT'er. :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys are great! :lol:

You have no Idea how much they are :lol::cry: :cry:

Michael, I just purchased one from e-bay...brand new 04 DRZ400E exhaust and header......I paid $71 for it...I will sell it to you for the same plus shipping...LMK

I've got one sitting on my bike now...with the cork cut out. Spark arrestor is sitll intact and it's really not too loud. I've got a Muzzy system due to my door next week. I'll give it to you, just pay shipping. It's from the off-road model (KLX400R). Let me know if you're interested.

Oh yeah...one more mod to it...unintentional of course, but better now still...when I removed the end cap assembly to bore out the restriction, the 3 bolts holding it all sheared. I had to drill out the remaining pieces then tap out new and bigger holes. I used SS bolts...and still looks great! I'll email you pics if you'd like.

:cry: Tom

If 1michael wants a quiet exaust ive got a new S exaust here if rangertom wants to send me the E exaust instead.

Depending on what you want..i definatly would want 1michael and rangertom to make that choice tho, not trying to butt in.

E exaust will have a bit more power, S exaust quieter.

My S exaust is totally stock and has only 1200 km on it (about 750 miles)

Just throwin a suggestion out there.

I have one with only a couple rides one it. I have no idea how much they cost or shipping. IM me with an offer....

Sounds good to me...just don't need something as bulky as an exhaust cluttering up my shed...I'll never use it again, so there's no sense keeping it. :cry:

Yes....That's the one I got..... :cry:

Thanks, Rangerton.

The bike is not mine, but a friend's who just started riding. He just bought the bike and it has a full race system that is much too loud. We are very blessed in this part of OK to have the riding areas we have in the Natinal forest. I'm afraid that his bike would get us kicked out. I'll talk to him tonight or tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Thank you so very much,

Michael Palmer

Thanks, Rangerton.

The bike is not mine, but a friend's who just started riding. He just bought the bike and it has a full race system that is much too loud. We are very blessed in this part of OK to have the riding areas we have in the Natinal forest. I'm afraid that his bike would get us kicked out. I'll talk to him tonight or tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Thank you so very much,

Michael Palmer

what kind of exhaust system and does he want to sell it :cry: