VOR and TM USA importers???...

Does anyone know when the USA VOR and TM importers are going to be "up and running"...including the availability of bikes, parts and a WEBSITE???...

Frontline I believe is "importing" VOR...

Motoman is to be the TM "importer"...

last I heard......anyone out there know the current word

Italian exotics are erotic...and most desireable...and they make nice motorvehicles too... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Doug

Motoman is indeed importing TMs once again into the us. There is a shipment of bikes on the water at this time. No 2T's are on this shipment, they are by special order only. Like the other Euro mfgs, there are ample leftover 2003/ 2004 models in the warehouse to be had (apparantly the California green / red sticker issue decimated the sales of 2T off-road (ie non-MX) bikes). Motoman has always been good about parts. As far as a website, well lets just say that TWS / Motoman has never put alot of effort into the web.

Frontline Moto Distributing has been importing VOR bikes and parts since about February of this year. The website has been a little slow coming around but should be up in a couple of weeks.

BTW, all VOR riders are welcome to send photos to info@frontlinemoto.com

Thanks to you both for your replys....its good to hear that these two italian brands will continue to be supported in the states...now if only more USA riders/buyers could make the change from mass conformity and mindless homage to the big 4 (5).... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just bought a TM85MX (2-Ts going at good prices) and talked to Motoman (the distributor) the other day. The bikes do have parts availability but they aren't many dealers. I get my support from Jennings ATV in PA but so far I haven't needed anything but an air filter! These bikes are incredible. So well built with all that billet aluminum you almost hate to get 'em dirty!

Doug

Motoman is indeed importing TMs once again into the us. There is a shipment of bikes on the water at this time. No 2T's are on this shipment, they are by special order only. Like the other Euro mfgs, there are ample leftover 2003/ 2004 models in the warehouse to be had (apparantly the California green / red sticker issue decimated the sales of 2T off-road (ie non-MX) bikes).

O.K. I've now heard several different people/dealers that are not in Calif. talk about the green/red sticker thing as if know one could ride a 2 stroke in this state. What's up people?

There are about 3 plaaces that you CAN'T ride a red sticker bike in the middle of summer, other than that racing and 99% of the riding areas are not even affected by this. For an importer to NOT send 2 strokes to Calif. for that reason is about the lamest mis-conception I've heard. And is simply not the case.

Most of the time the DMV is so confused over their own law they send a green sticker anyway.