Anyone going to Jackfrost 10/30 or 10/31?

Might head up this weekend to Jackfrost anyone thinking of going? CoalPilot, how about you? :cry:

Anyone?!

Naw, can't make it. Tomorrow is my B-day. Got other plans this weekend. My bike is still sitting in the same place since I got home from JF last time when I met you. Still has the JF mud on it. Just been too busy to do anything. My son has been giving me a lot of problems. I may go out on Sunday locally to use up my gas before the big winter tear down. Finally going to get those forks rebuilt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hm450
      I could get an opportunity to move there i.e I'm not yet in Boston area but just want to know
      I'm an old euro enduro rider (since '76) and would like to know if there are some places to ride ? How far from Boston suburb and information are welcome...
      Are people use trailers, is it safe ?  or van is mandatory ?
      Are enduro bikes plated ?
      My current one in Europe is a 450 RMX
      See my posts on suzuki rmx 450 on this website.
      Thanks in advance guys
      Cheers
      Jean-Patrick

• By Borntworide
      Any one have  knowledge of liability issues letting people ride on private track ?   Insurance  , motocross club?  Looking for input
    • By mewoods
      Greetings, I am seeking an open discussion about land use and atv/motorcycle clubs in Maine. I am looking to join a club(s) that help promote responsible land use to secure and expand our use of private land. I have reached out to a few clubs but most web sites seem to be out of date or defunct. Can anyone point me in the direction of a club or individual that might be able to answer some questions? Thanks in advance.
    • By pat22043
      I just bought a trials bike to go with my two KTM enduro/trails bikes. Looking for clubs, lessons, coaching, riding buddies, etc. So hints, links, etc greatly appreciated.

• By pat22043
      After riding enduro bikes, I picked up a used Beta two stroke trials bike today. Clearly I need lessons. Pointers and links to trials clubs in PA, or nearby states would be greatly appreciated.