Damn!!!

I had like 500 posts, burned got pissed and threw a tampertantrum and now I had to make a new login. Perhaps he would like me to post his backround and give copies to his employer :cry:

I had like 500 posts, burned got pissed and threw a tampertantrum and now I had to make a new login. Perhaps he would like me to post his backround and give copies to his employer :cry:

You just don't know when to quit do you? :cry:

post away.i have no back ground.

banned again. :cry:

Dirtmachine banned??? YES!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

On the other hand, if he comes back he'll have to post 10 times as much to get back his posts amount.

Was it his last signature that got you or the ongoing annoyance factor? :cry:

he was on the edge already.the last sig he had under his original name got him banned.

I'm not close to being on the edge, am I? If I am I'll turn it down a bit. I would hate having to get another login. I will miss dirtmachine's posts though...always something to laugh at.

i believe he called burned a big [@#$%&*!] that is too scared to throw his leg over a real motocross bike, or something to that effect. I was kinda shocked that when I read it cuz I didn't think that it was all that appropriate. Glad to see it was removed and that's why I decided to join.

The only question I now have is how long til we see "dirtmachine3, return of the evil posts"?

maybe he's back already but we just don't know it :cry: dun, dun, dun.

the evil lurks under a different name? wow what a great plot twist! now we all know that no one is safe in here. if he's back it will be for pure vengence, better take the wife and kids to the basement!!! :cry:

don't forget the bikes :cry:

Good point: forget the wife and kids, take your bikes and head for the basement!

you guys dont have to be so rude he has helped alot of people :cry:

banned again.

post away.i have no back ground.

banned again. :cry:

LOL,, so what took so long? The D F machine is outa here :cry:

When I was his age I was eager to learn anything I could. At a very young age I realized that good usefull info/insight could come from a bum.

Does anyone think he ever got a spanking?

Whoa---what happened in the day I was offline. Dirtmachine got banned again? I thought he was working under a top secret screen name to prevent that? How did he get caught this time?