DAMMIT, I think the deal fell thru on my KFX400....

I may have suffered a setback, the fella that was supposed to buy my 4- wheeler is crawfishing on me.....I think that I will call up and get my Visa card upped. I gotta have the 17's.....someone bring me to my senses....I don't want to put this stuff on the Visa. But I will if necessary. :cry:

credit cards are the devil. :cry:

That sucks...how will you ever sleep now??? :cry:

That sucks...how will you ever sleep now??? :cry:

I won't....I'm working 8 on 8 off, anyway. :cry: I just wish I could keep the money I'm making....instead of giving 1/2 to Ol' Uncle Sam. :cry: :cry:

Another lead has developed...may sell the 4-wheeler tomorrow... :cry:

I may have suffered a setback, the fella that was supposed to buy my 4- wheeler is crawfishing on me.....I think that I will call up and get my Visa card upped. I gotta have the 17's.....someone bring me to my senses....I don't want to put this stuff on the Visa. But I will if necessary. :cry:

Bikes and VISA cards...I just put my new Kaw on my VISA. Heck, you only live once....

Just be patient a little longer. Like Burned said, Credit Cards are the DEVIL :cry:. You will thank us later..... :cry: :cry:

Just be patient a little longer. Like Burned said, Credit Cards are the DEVIL :cry:. You will thank us later..... :cry: :cry:

Yeah, for once, I'm gonna wait until I can just write the check....It'll be a cooler mod knowing it's paid for. :cry:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 count up and then down slowly and put the visa down. The 17 s will bethere tomorrow. OK sell those worhtles things like the car or truck and go get :cry: :cry:

Bikes and VISA cards...I just put my new Kaw on my VISA. Heck, you only live once....

Yeah, but it will take you two lifetimes to pay off... :cry: :cry: :cry: