Saturday at Rowher and drinkwater flats

Saturday morning ride at rowherand drinkwater....called today and both are open! think of startin at 8:00 or 8:30 on Bouquet Canyon :cry:

Post how it was riding at Drinkwater. It's been a long time since i've ridden up there. I’m on a business trip and plan on making a ride there for the weekend of the 30th or 31st. I pass close by there after work also but I don't think it's going to stay light enough to ride after work, especially after we have to reset the clocks.

Have fun

Doug

I've never been to Drinkwater but would like to see what's there. I also have been wanting to go some place close by to test out the Rev-Loc I just installed.

Let me know where you want to meet up.

If the offer is still open I would like to ride with you guys I'm an intermediate rider but if you'd still like to ride what are the directions from orange county :cry:

take your fwys (5)? to get to the 14 and the 5 (like going to magic mountain) and go up the 14 fwy(lancaster)get off on sand caynon rd make a left, there is a cocos on your first left in a shopping center. donut shop thar! meet for donuts at about 8:00 everyone should confirm that they are going so nobody gets left at the donut shop!!!DOH........................... WOODY :cry:

I'll see you at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

Bryan

See you at eight hope there is lots of water we can ride through :cry:

Be prepared for loooooooooooong climbs and loooooooooong decents. Fun stuff especially if Dustee takes you on that single track he took us on last time. 2 foot wide trail and a wall to your right and a BIG drop to your left. Fun stuff!

BIGGTY you win for best avatar's I gotta get sum tin like that.......will miss ya, :cry: next time!

If you watch closely you'll see that she slaps her own a*s at the end of her motion. Smack dat a$$. :cry: :cry:

I keep throwin $$ at her but it keeps fall on my desk! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm also her manager so feel free to mail me your donations!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and a buddy been wondering what is up in Drinkwater Flats also. A guided tour would be nice. We will see you guys at the doughnut shop.

I just got back from riding and there are just a few puddles left. A few places are closed but mostly the trails are in great shape! My friend lost it on the drinkwater trail and busted his clutch lever at the base. Fun stuff :cry:

Awsome ride thanks for the great time best ride i've had in awhile too bad you didnt get my face plant on video :cry: :cry: maybe next time. Can't wait to ride again

Jeff

yes......had fun exploring Drinkwater flats, Weather conditions were perfect!!! so was the soil!! I'M SORE!

Till next time..................woody :cry: :cry:

Take a look at the tt home page, the tt fender stickers ad picture! Yes ladies and gentleman that is the DRZ, thank you thank you, I'm Famous :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Not laughing at ya but with ya! :cry::lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys. I had a great time.

:cry: Woody your 15 minutes are up.

How do you get to Drinkwater from rowher? My son and I often go to Rowher after school on Fridays, but we've never been to Drinkwater...