Important info on Green Red Stickers

If you plan on coming to the West Coast TT run, I just got the 411 on what to do if you are out of State

You need to show up at a Calif DMV office

"Auburn, Calif"

with the bike and your out of state drvers license.

Just dont go to a main office like Sacramento, Small town offices on your way in to Calif., would be your best bet.

If you're headed north to Tahoe on 395 a good place to stop at a DMV is in Bishop, won't be bothered by long lines there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now