HILLSVILLE, PA? DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT

I was going to go riding there, but have been told it is closed up, anyone know anything.

Check out the PA atving. com site. There was a recent post and several responses on there. sounds like a place to stay away from now. Another great place lost! :cry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Borntworide
      Any one have  knowledge of liability issues letting people ride on private track ?   Insurance  , motocross club?  Looking for input
    • By mewoods
      Greetings, I am seeking an open discussion about land use and atv/motorcycle clubs in Maine. I am looking to join a club(s) that help promote responsible land use to secure and expand our use of private land. I have reached out to a few clubs but most web sites seem to be out of date or defunct. Can anyone point me in the direction of a club or individual that might be able to answer some questions? Thanks in advance.
    • By pat22043
      I just bought a trials bike to go with my two KTM enduro/trails bikes. Looking for clubs, lessons, coaching, riding buddies, etc. So hints, links, etc greatly appreciated.

• By pat22043
      After riding enduro bikes, I picked up a used Beta two stroke trials bike today. Clearly I need lessons. Pointers and links to trials clubs in PA, or nearby states would be greatly appreciated.

• By Rut Row
      The new St John's Rock ORV trails are open.  See http://dnr.maryland.gov/forests/Pages/orv/home.aspx
      Cost is $9.  Not real tight but not for beginners either.  Pretty rocky but flows nicely.  All trails at 2-way.