Anyone around Winston Salem NC

I am about 25 minutes west of you on HWY 421.

Love to trail ride. I have lived here my whole life and there are not many places that I dont know about or have not been to in western NC.

I also will be at Brushy MT on Sun. If you would like to meet and follow me over we can meet up.

Hey, whats up? I live in Walkertown, we have a couple places we ride at locally in North east Winston area off Highway 66, there are about 4-8 of us at times, matter of fact we ride with some of the salas men at Forsyth Motorsports, trail for days where we go, if you would like to go e-mail me sometime. We normally go on Saturdays about 8 of us, at times we will go on Sunday if saturday is too busy. pitbulllvr619@yahoo.com

---------------------------

03 KLX 400R uncorked and more mods to come

Good to meet you guys yesterday.

For those of you that missed out we had a lesson in technical mud riding!!

Fun day overall and I think riding in loose stuff like that can do nothing but make me a better rider. Washing the bike last night was no fun though.

We will have to go again. ? :cry:

Good to meet you guys yesterday.

For those of you that missed out we had a lesson in technical mud riding!!

Fun day overall and I think riding in loose stuff like that can do nothing but make me a better rider. Washing the bike last night was no fun though.

We will have to go again. ? :cry:

I know Steve just got back but if weather permits Saturday I am going to go to Brushy Mountain and try it out. If anyone else wants to go speak up. Also my name is Jonathan

Well they are predicting a 50% chance of rain in WV on Sat.

I dont think that I am going to chance another mudfest like last weekend along with 8 hrs of driving.

If I can meet you 98esten, what will you be in and or on Sat. morning?

we can go in my truck or meet there I will be in the Silverado.