Look,,,,, Up in the Sky,,,, It's a bird,,,, It's a Plane,,,, It's,,,,,

,,,,,,,, Bob Hannah. :cry:

Super_Hannah_01.jpg

My post's don't hold a candle to Chief's. If ya can't beat 'em, Join 'em. :cry:

I can almost remember that! :cry:

I do remember that.... :cry:

So do I :cry:

Feeling very old :cry:

I've still got that issue (somewhere) in my collection. Actually, I've probably still got 95% of every MXA printed since 77' (when I started my subscription). It drove my Mom, and now my wife, crazy. For whatevere reason, I can't bring myself to throw them away. Thanks for the nostalgia.

I remember that, it still pisses me off every time I think about my mom throwing away all my old MXA's. :cry:

My collection is pretty big and pretty beat up as you can tell by my cover shot. I have about 3 '75 issue's, 3 '76 issue's, 5 or 6 '77, more '78 and from '79 up I have nearly every issue in one form or another. I used to have a huge box of Cycle News and our local CycleUSA race paper, but sadly I pitched them about 10 years ago. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sure am glad I kept my MXA, Dirt bike, Dirt rider, MOTOCROSS, and a few others.

(but holy smokes, takes up a lot of space and weighs a ton.) :cry:

I remember that, it still pisses me off every time I think about my mom throwing away all my old MXA's. :cry:

About 5 years ago a "friend" of mine got a used '83 CR500 and wanted my '83 MXA issue with the test so I let him borrow it.

A couple days later I was at his house and asked about it, his blonde in a bottle dip-a$$ wife pipes in

"Oh, that old thing, I threw it away". :cry: :cry: :cry:

I remember that, it still pisses me off every time I think about my mom throwing away all my old MXA's. :lol:

About 5 years ago a "friend" of mine got a used '83 CR500 and wanted my '83 MXA issue with the test so I let him borrow it.

A couple days later I was at his house and asked about it, his blonde in a bottle dip-a$$ wife pipes in

"Oh, that old thing, I threw it away". :cry::lol::cry:

I hate that!!! I have a pretty decent collection of Australian and US MX mag's from the late '70's-early '80's. A couple of years ago, I took a bunch of the Aussie ones to work to show the boys, and while we were checking them out, we found some pic's and an article about our boss and his brother in one of them. One of the guys, trying to win some brownie points, took the mag' up to the boss to show him. Well, the boss was so pleased to see a 20 odd year old story about himself, so asked if he could keep it for a day or two to read it. Last damn time I ever saw that mag' :cry: :cry: :cry: He kept promising to find it, but as time went on, I knew it wasn't coming home..... Hang on to your old mag's/photo's etc, they are awesome to look back on. :lol: