Sign in to follow this  

Ballinger on Saturday 10/23

Wish I could, but the wifes out of town and I've got the kids. Maybe some other time. Have fun I'm sure it's about perfect with a few days to dry out! :cry: :cry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tighe
      So Im back.  Some of you might remember riding with me.  I had a 2013 500exe which was sold after a truck accident.  Now Im on a new FE501 which is giving me clutch and performance blues.  Picked up a used 2001 KTM for a spare bike on a whim and took it out Friday.  Wow I miss the simple 2stroke after dealing with a brand new FE501 issues...maybe Ill sell the 501 and stick with a cheap 2t.  Man that bike is fun...even with my old 225lb ass riding it around.
      Anyways Im back with a decent portable Drone that Ill be using to get some cool footage in the wide opens.  It does pretty good with object tracking and object avoidance.  Very happy with the results.  
      Looking forward to a meetup.  Im a little out of shape, but working on it and my drone skills.

• By Bignerd0100100
      Hey all, 
      I'm looking at buying a 2004 Suzuki DRZ400EK or at least I think it's an EK according to Vin lookup websites, but it does not appear to have a kickstarter. I was told the bike was owned by a motorcycle dealer and that it has a current green sticker, and a California license plate but has not been registered for the streets since 2011. I want this as a dual sport but am not clear if the fact that it already has a plate means I am good to register it or if maybe they took away the ability to register it after it was plated, California loves to do that kind of stuff. Since the bike was owned by a dealer I would think they were up on the latest regulations in California, but who knows. Can anyone add any insight as to what I should look for on the bike itself like the carburetor, model numbers etc? Or do I just try my luck at the DMV?
    • By Firestone
      I am new to riding in the desert and the tiny gravel called sand around here. I run Dunlop AT-81's back home because they work well in a variety of conditions and don't climb mud ruts. The one thing I don't like is that with the narrower tread profile on the AT-81 it doesn't grip as well in hard leaning turns- since the tread doesn't wrap around the carcass as far as say, an MX-52 for example. This makes me wonder if I might "skate" less on the BLM trails if I ran a different tire. What tires are popular out here and why?
    • By Bryan Bosch
      Start your very own riding club!

Current ThumperTalk Member Riding Clubs that you can join:

• By matt mattison
      We need your help! Come to city hall to show your support for the building of a motocross track out at the Samoa Drag strip.
      Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 6 PM – 7 PM
      531 K St, Eureka, CA 95501-1146, United States
      Hosted by Dazey's Motorsports of Eureka

Here is a link to the Facebook page with the details and to ask questions 
      https://www.facebook.com/events/922258521317414/