Poll --> Mike Alessi Vs. Ryan Hughes --> Take a Look Ahead.

When the 125/250F Natioinals come to California to start the 2005 season, what do you think will happen the first time Ryan Hughes encounters Factory KTM's Mike Alessi (providing Ryan rides of course).

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1098418959JohnnyOfast">

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />(1) Ryan Hughes will be a complete and total gentlemen and race as with any other competitor

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />(2) Ryan Hughes will give young Mike an "evil eye" and let him know not to go near him.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />(3) Ryan Hughes will ask Mike if his Dad is available as a mechanic for hire.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />(4) Ryan Hughes will do anything within his power to blast Mikey into the Stratosphere.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />(5) Ryan Hughes will do anything within his power to blast Mikey into the Stratosphere, but crash his brains out in the process.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />(6) Ryan Hughes won't be anywhere near Mike Alessi, Mikey's gonna smoke 'em.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />(7) This poll is way too long and stupid don't bother me with this crap.

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

:cry:

i chose 4 and 7, which adds up to 11, which if u add the numbers when separated adds up to 2 which is what i really chose. :cry:

Gotta give props to bordom. :cry:

Done forget Hughes has a DVD coming out this month with lots of mx tips in it. :cry: