Where are all the Dual Sport rides in Nor-Cal

Hey guys, Where can I go to find all the Dual Sport rides in Northern Cali?? Web site? Friends? Thanks!!

How far North?

How far North?

Well I am in the Bay Area..so anywhere 3hrs north or South away

Check the SouthWest forum on this board. This is where you will find the action for the area.

The Northwest has info on Cali?

Check out the Southwest forum. It's kind of a bummer, you asking this question so late in the year....I asked this very same Q on several sites, to no avail. So the wife and I said let's make our own rides, invite whomever'd like to go. Spent the last 6 mos riding some of the best DS routes the Sierra's have to offer! Now the snow's coming, we usually ride one day trips in the Pacific coast range..

We're going tomorrow- leaving Crockett at 7:30 Am, heading up to Cow mountain just outside of Ukiah...One day ride, allways nice to have fellow rider's along. :cry:

Get of yer butt and come on up!

PM me if your interested,

Dan

Thanks for the link tirebiter,

I forgot about that page. Too bad we are missing a good DS ride this weekend. :cry: Maybe I will catch the next one

Fryboy

Fryboy,

Maybe we'll hit one of the ACT rides next year?

Met them folks along the trail last year. Class act, from what I gathered..They sure were grinnin! :cry:

Fryboy,

Maybe we'll hit one of the ACT rides next year?

Met them folks along the trail last year. Class act, from what I gathered..They sure were grinnin! :cry:

Hey Tirebiter,

Sure! I'll ride one with you. Can't wait to see the special roll charts they advertise. I will keep a look out on the upcoming rides

Fryboy

Went on the ACT ride in Upperlake this past weekened. THE BEST! I think they are the best kept secret out there for D/S. Spendy but worth every penny, once you try it all the $40 rides will seem like your just crusing down country roads. I have been going on Don's rides for a couple of years now and you are right they are first class. Rain, shine, dust, or snow, they go. No sissys need apply, even the b route is full of single track and if you are really a stud he will give you a AA chart that will kill mere mortals. Being from Nevada I had to have references the first ride so he could be sure I could ride in the trees. I think the group that goes with him is the frendilest I have been with. Some of them have been ridding his rides for 20 years. By far first class all the way. :cry: :cry:

Sounds like a good ride.

Another one not to miss is the sheetiron 300 from stoneyford to

ft bragg & back. Great ride, doing it again next year for sure.