how to make a klx110 go fast

last month a friend of mine who just turned 11 got a new 2004 klx110.he was so stoked to have it. so in this last month he has gained some skill(learning how to make it go and not drop it when he sits on it)its his first bike and he still below the novice level. yesterday he asked me to make it go "fast". i removed the throttle limiter which helped a bit. he thinks it still isnt fast enough;does anyone know how to open it up a bit?he is very persistent and doesnt know that his ignorance will get him hurt eventually.

from the looks of his bike,it doesnt look possible to do any enhacements to it without buying a new bike.

any suggestions?

my 110's doing 50mph with just a pipe and jetting..if you were a smart friend you wouldnt be helping him to make it go faster :cry:...why not tell him to get used to it for about a year then worry about going faster :cry:

give him an influencial speech on if you go fast on a slow bike ull b realy fast one day (does make him learn faster usualy)

last month a friend of mine who just turned 11 got a new 2004 klx110.he was so stoked to have it. yesterday he asked me to make it go "fast". he is very persistent and doesnt know that his ignorance will get him hurt eventually.

any suggestions?

My 10 year old son's DRZ110 has gone from stock to "built" over the course of a year. Every time I made an upgrade, it was in an attempt to keep up with his increasing skill and growing stature. He is still "ignorant" of the dangers of "more speed", but he would never have learned what he currently knows without the challenge of a more-capable bike.

Find the thread about opening up the stock pipe, change the jetting, heck - you'll go from 5 hp to 6? No Fear, man!

Dan.

P.S. Great avatar!