KXF/RMZ STATOR

I was just wondering if anyone can e-mail me a picture of their 04 wiring diagram from the back of the owners manual. I have read many things about these bikes having a 30 watt lighting ability. My 05 has a different stator part # on the kawasaki parts diagram but want to compare the 2 wiring diagrams to see what the difference really is. I would really appreciate this if someone could do it. Thanks

Hi,

I confirm u the 04 kx model has a great lighting ability, i use it in enduro local races and in the bikes check it's sometime required to show lights. Anyhow consider u have to add a current regulator, or u'll burn your light bulbs. I check if i can find the wiring diagram to send u.

• 3 weeks later...

I just Got off the phone with Baja designs.They informed me that 05 kxf/rmz stator is different than 04 models and is not capable of running lights.There are currently no aftermarketlighting coils internal[electrex]orexternal[eline] that will work on 2005 kx250f/rm250z.Its highly doubtful that a lighting coil will even be made for these bikes due high development cost compared to relaTIve small consumer demand.

From my understanding "no" or at least not without changing your 05 CDI with 04 CDI.I talked to Tech[Ritzo]at electrex this afternoon.He said that Monday he 's going to have Kawasaki dealer send over a 05 kx250f so he can try and figure out way to get lighting coil to work.He should be gettimg back to me with results middle of next week.