Montana Shepherd Ah-Nei IMPORTANT PUBLIC COMMENT MTG

Important meeting to attend so that we can get this popular OHV riding area reopened.

Here are the specifics about the meeting from the BLM Billings Office web page.

The BLM Billings Field Office will host a public meeting on the Shepherd Ah-Nei travel management plan next week. The meeting will be held October 26, 2004, at the BLM Montana State Office, 5001 Southgate Drive in Billings. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. In order to check through security at the building, those planning to attend should try to arrive about 15 minutes early and bring photo identification.

The purpose of the meeting is to update the public on the preparation of the travel management plan and environmental assessment (EA) and to review the public comments from the June 2004 scoping meeting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mx4god
      I recently saw someone mention that we do way too much talking on this forum and not enough riding. Well, it warmed up a little bit yesterday, so I decided to get off my butt and do something about it...

• By cjjeepercreeper
      WISCONSIN - DNR Seeks Public Input on Proposed Master Plan Amendments
      Proposed master plan amendments would improve ATV/UTV access at three Northwoods properties
      Dear BRC Alert Subscriber,
      The public will have an opportunity to review and comment on proposed amendments that would provide access for motorized recreational vehicles at three properties in the Northwoods region of Wisconsin.
      In September 2017, the Natural Resources Board approved a recommendation from the Department of Natural Resources to evaluate several amendment requests the agency has received to provide all-terrain vehicle and utility terrain vehicle access across the Upper Wolf River Fishery Area and the Turtle-Flambeau Scenic Waters Area. These trails would create linkages in the larger regional trail networks.
      The department has also received requests to construct a multi-use parking area at the Willow Flowage Scenic Waters Area to serve snowmobilers, ATV/UTVs, and boaters. These facilities are not currently authorized by the respective master plans for these properties. In order for the trails and parking area to be constructed, the master plans would need to be amended to allow these uses.
      The department is not undertaking a review of the entire range of management actions at these properties, but rather is focusing on potentially authorizing these changes to the existing master plans.
      For initial information about the amendment process, search the DNR website, dnr.wi.gov, for "master planning" and click on the link for "Northwoods amendments." People can fill out online questionnaires to submit comments, or can download the form and mail it in. Comments, either online or hardcopy, are due by February 4, 2018.
      For additional information, contact John Pohlman, planner at 608-264-6263.
      Thanks in advance and, as always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact BRC.
      Ric Foster
      Public Lands Department Manager
      Sharetrails.org/BlueRibbon Coalition
      208-237-1008 ext. 2
    • By Kevin Seifert
      I am looking to buy a bike form a facebook add in Michigan. The seller has a clean MSO (Manufacture Statement of Origin).
      The document can be signed over to me and everything. My concern is the taxes when I bring the MSO to the secretary of state.
      Does anybody know how this works? Will I have to pay taxes on the original purchase price to title the bike?
    • By Doc_d
      Some guys I know from riding trials are up riding Tomahawk today and tomorrow.  I haven't ridden it yet but was toying with the idea of running up there tomorrow morning.
      How do the B & C loops compare to Evart as far as being tight and technical?  How about from an elevation perspective?
      I'm just trying to figure out what I'm getting myself into.
      Thanks!
      Doc
    • By nyteshades
      Moving to Northern WI, near Ashland. Looking for single track riding areas for dirt bikes in the area. Suggestions? Or near Duluth, MN.