Sign in to follow this  

A little 50 action

Yeah its a blast on little bikes, too flat for big bikes, we moto for an hour straight sometimes, just getting lap times lower. Best time so far is 1:47.

Cool pics....it sure looks like fun! Have you done anything to stiffen up the suspension on the Z50R shown going airborne? My daughter has one and I bottom the forks out if I get 1 inch of air!

Cool pics....it sure looks like fun! Have you done anything to stiffen up the suspension on the Z50R shown going airborne? My daughter has one and I bottom the forks out if I get 1 inch of air!

It's got stiff springs front and rear, front springs are the same as an XR, but you gotta look around for the rears. Ebay usually has them.

Crazy pictures. Never did understand how these big guys ride them. What these 50s do. 20mph tops. Good acceleration? Heck my 100 is slow. Looks like fun though & one cool track. :cry:

I used to cramp up, but im used to it now. As for acceleration, it pulls pretty good (it's an 88cc), probably comparable to your 100. With the gearing i have i can get high 30's with it, the Z in the pics pulls about 45. The sense of speed is totally enhanced being so close to the ground.

I used to cramp up, but im used to it now. As for acceleration, it pulls pretty good (it's an 88cc), probably comparable to your 100. With the gearing i have i can get high 30's with it, the Z in the pics pulls about 45. The sense of speed is totally enhanced being so close to the ground.

My bike with the 88 kit and race head probalby goes around 40-45, it feels alot faster on a little bike though.