A little 50 action

Here's me and a couple buddies yesterday. Im in the green shirt, and the red fiddy is mine.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Looked like fun :cry:

Whats wrong with you guys? :cry:

Hell I want a 50 now :cry:

Looks like a fun little track. :cry:

pretty cool track u got there

Yeah its a blast on little bikes, too flat for big bikes, we moto for an hour straight sometimes, just getting lap times lower. Best time so far is 1:47.

Cool pics. :cry:

Cool pics....it sure looks like fun! Have you done anything to stiffen up the suspension on the Z50R shown going airborne? My daughter has one and I bottom the forks out if I get 1 inch of air!

Cool pics....it sure looks like fun! Have you done anything to stiffen up the suspension on the Z50R shown going airborne? My daughter has one and I bottom the forks out if I get 1 inch of air!

It's got stiff springs front and rear, front springs are the same as an XR, but you gotta look around for the rears. Ebay usually has them.

I've gotta get me one...looks like a riot!

looks like fun! :cry:

Awesome pix man!

I just posted a couple in the pitbike forum check em out!

thnx

Crazy pictures. Never did understand how these big guys ride them. What these 50s do. 20mph tops. Good acceleration? Heck my 100 is slow. Looks like fun though & one cool track. :cry:

I used to cramp up, but im used to it now. As for acceleration, it pulls pretty good (it's an 88cc), probably comparable to your 100. With the gearing i have i can get high 30's with it, the Z in the pics pulls about 45. The sense of speed is totally enhanced being so close to the ground.

50's seem to be the bike of choice, We use them all year round

check out the snow jump :cry:

Sweeeeet!!!

I used to cramp up, but im used to it now. As for acceleration, it pulls pretty good (it's an 88cc), probably comparable to your 100. With the gearing i have i can get high 30's with it, the Z in the pics pulls about 45. The sense of speed is totally enhanced being so close to the ground.

My bike with the 88 kit and race head probalby goes around 40-45, it feels alot faster on a little bike though.