Sign in to follow this  

2005 CRF50 Prices?

Has anyone recently bought a 2005 CRF50F? If so, what was your OTD price if you don't mind me asking.

I just bought the new CRF450 and now my 3 year-old daughter wants a red bike!

Thanks.

Had two dealers in the San Jose, CA area quote $1295 otd

in the past week. Have seen lower prices on Cycletrader.com

$1250 OTD in Washington Indiana. My little girl wanted a GREEN bike( like daddy's) , so I put Aceribis plastic and a black seat cover on it. See my Avatar. :cry:

Honda Milpitas (even have signs on the bikes with the otd price) and Peninsula Honda in Sunnyvale.

If anyone is interested, I have very good stock 2001 XR50 for $750 in St. Louis area. Ridden by son from just after he turned 5 to just after he turned 8 (he now weighs only 60 lbs), now has XR70. Not adult ridden, except putting around yard in 1st gear slowly.

Has normal scrathes, but burns no oil. Hasn't been started in a while (2-3 weeks) so I started it and of course started on first kick.

Complete with manual, both keys and toolkit.

Would make an excellent Christmas present.

yep, southern powersports is the best otd price for any honda. i got lucky and paid $300 for my 2002 xr50 from a lady who's daughter just didn't ride it anymore!

I just bought my son one 4 weeks ago and paid $899 OTD at LA Cycle Sports in Los Angeles. At that time Honda was offering $300 Honda bucks.