El Cajon MX - Saturday 10/23

The conditions are good and they will be open all weekend. Anybody up for riding at El Cajon tomorrow (Sat., 10/23)? It's been 3 weeks for me...must ride, must ride! :cry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By schmo
      My buddy just bought a 2007 EXC and it came with a tall seat but he's not tall.  Really nice seat, in great shape, no tears, etc.  Anybody got a stock seat that would like to trade?

• By wr250ish
      I have a set of continental twindoodoo tires for free pickup in santa Clarita.  Ridden under 50 miles in the dirt and removed. Removed off a new FE450. Been sitting in my garage for a bit over a month. Going in the trash monday. Zip 91387
      90/90-21
      120/90-18
      Yes I know there is a classified section and i did post there but let's be honest, nobody looks at anything in the TT classifieds.. ...lol

• By wr250ish
      My son's 15-16 WR250F is needing a new clutch/basket. I'm not interested in an auto clutch so my question Is do any of you have experience with the Hinson billetproof or the Rekluse core manual torq. Drive. There is a $200 difference favoring the Rekluse and of course both sites say their product is the best. Any pointers here would be appreciated.
    • By wr250ish
      My son's 15-16 WR250F is needing a new clutch/basket. I'm not interested in an auto clutch so my question Is do any of you have experience with the Hinson billetproof or the Rekluse core manual torq. Drive. There is a $200 difference favoring the Rekluse and of course both sites say their product is the best. Any pointers here would be appreciated.
    • By Babyarmholdingapple
      One really should if you can, we need our input heard.
      I will be there looking for my buddy Scott to buy him a beer.