Awful quiet around here lately.......

.....did the state of Iowa get wiped off the planet or something??? :cry:

I haven't seen a post by XRIowa or Baja or any of the Iowa guys in quite a while? Whats the deal?! :cry: :cry:

C'mon guys, liven this place up! :cry:

They're busy studying-up on finding new ways to incorporate the color purple onto their bikes.

Or maybe there's a giant breaded tenderloin convention; Red Faber Days parade somewhere; or the big Q106.5 pumpkin drop thingie. :cry:

:cry: :cry:

i think im the only one left......... :cry: i have no clue where any of the others are :cry: :cry: but it sure isnt as much stuff going on thats for sure

i think im the only one left......... :cry: i have no clue where any of the others are :cry: :cry:

Maybe they're locked in the Red Faber museum. Call for help!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey now, I've posted a few time here. I just haven't been posting the meaningless blatter that we used to. :cry:

Got a ride in today!! It was perfect weather :cry: :cry:

Rode all day here, too. :cry:

Same for me and a few other TT'ers. We met up at Buffalo Range. Good times! :cry:

Busy time of year here in Iowa. So many October fests and the such. I think as soon as we all sober up it will be business as usual :cry:

i havent been busy at all. been sittin here bored off my ass as usual. bike is still in pieces so i cant ride. have no money to fix it :cry: so ive been job hunting lol. but where do you think xriowa and baja are??? :cry:

Baja was going to ride with us at BC on the 20th but backed out...good thing too, the weather has been sucky down here. I'm not sure about Larry, maybe his wife committed him in a psych ward...could ya blame her?? :cry:

Okay, it's to quiet. I just wanted to post that baja is still alive. I saw his bike in the parking lot today at work. No word from xriowa though. November is coming boyz. Let's get something going for that dual sport ride in byran ill. Soon it will be to cold to play!

I am there. Still thinking if I should get some new tires and throw a clutch in the ole XR250 or just take the KDX. Decisions, decisions... :cry:

Hey guys i am still around I have been having some PC problems though. I am on someone elses now though.. When I get my poooper fixed I have big news for everyone dont want to go into it now

When I get my poooper fixed I have big news for everyone dont want to go into it now

What...the William Howard Taft library has a new gift shop?

Not sure if I want to know this, but.....whats wrong with your pooper? :cry: :cry:

Not sure if I want to know this, but.....whats wrong with your pooper? :cry: :cry:

Yikes! Everyone run, if that thing blows...

Heading to beautiful Keithsburg IL tomorrow after work, I'll leave the gate open at the bridge for any of you Muscatine guys wanna come along. I'll be there from about 3:30 till dark.