Husabergs coming to San Francisco

Subterranean Cycles is a new Husaberg dealer. Come in to the shop and see the exciting new line of Husaberg dirt and supermoto motorcycles.

http://subcycles.com

HUSABERG

2005 FS650C - Competition supermoto bike. 628cc, 4 valve OHC rocker arms w/rollers, dual electric & kick start, 6 speed, 2-into-1 twin manifold nickel-plated pipe, aluminum muffler, wet multi-disc hydraulic clutch, WP suspension, USD forks, FTE four-piston radial mounted floating front caliper, 310mm stainless steel front rotor, Behr rims, 120/160 tires. This bike is the schiznit! Call for pricing & options.

husaberg650c.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Boondock Patrol
      Hello friends, 
      My buddy recently invited me on a ride, and I brought my GoPro along. He has lots of dirt bikes, and we took the YZ426 and the Husaberg FE450 on this particular trail ride. It was a lot of fun and we were both impressed with the Husaberg in all regards. We did several "races" (more drag style) during the ride, and the results were the same every time, even if we swapped riders: the YZ pulls ahead of the FE450 through the gears, but the FE450 tops out faster in 5th gear than the YZ, and still has 6th gear left over. But they are very close...the FE is just so sweet in every possible way. 

• By MotoXRacer_19
      As I was inspecting my new-to-me bike that I just purchased, I noticed there is a grove on the back side of my front brake rotor that goes completely around it, and you can feel it with your finger nail. I have noticed some poor performance, but I figured it was because of the new pads that the previous owner installed just before I bought it hadn't seated yet. However, I've ridden a couple times and it doesn't seem to get much better, if any better at all. Is that enough to explain why when I pull in the brake as hard as I can, it only slows me down a little, instead of going into a stoppie and over the bars (as I wish it would)?
      Should I look into buying a brand new rotor?
      I have no pictures of it, I'll try to post some when I can.
    • By EXTREMElifestyle
       So I’m doing some fixing on my 2001 CR 250 R. I’m going through all the issues on the off-season trying to freshen up the bike for this spring.  I have watched multiple videos of people repairing radiators that were pretty bent up.  Mine is slightly worse than any I’ve seen repaired, it does not leak and does not overheat (haven’t rode it in the blazing summer heat but 60-70 degrees it was fine)
      I guess I’m wondering has anyone repaired a crinkled up radiator successfully and did it work with no leaks or is repairing something this dented up going to have to be took to a shop?
      I’m basically just wanting to get it as good as possible without having to put more money in it or take it to a shop and or replace them which is inevitably going to  need to be done at some point.
      thanks

• By MotoXRacer_19
      Hi Guys. I'm in the market for a different bike as mine isn't cutting it for me anymore. I have a 2010 KTM 250 XC and have the opportunity to buy a damn near brand new 2014 KTM 350 XC-F. I've heard a lot of mixed things about the 350, and was wondering what the owners of them have to say about them. I've read a lot about different years but haven't heard much of anything about the 2014. Can someone help me out?
    • By elasio
      Brand new. 
      KTM/HQV/HUsaberg Kickstart Kit 350 SX-F 11-12 / FE 250/350 14-16 350 S 15-16

Everything is included in the kit to have secondary starting option on your SX-F.

Also fits 2013 Husaberg FE 350
      https://www.ktm-parts.com/77212945044.html
      $150 + shipping