Sure is quiet in here!

OK. Something must be brewing, because there hasn't been one post in this section all day. What's up ladies? I haven't had anything to read in here all day. :cry:

I'm wondering too....does everyone stop riding now or what?! Some of us girls went riding last weekend up at Lake Wenatchee and is was snowing - it was very cool....so I wonder if everyone's either hanging out down below or not riding. Personally, we're getting ready for snowmobiling season - anyone know of a thumpertalk type website like this for snowmobiling :cry:

Yeah, weekends seem to go dead in here. I guess everyone does their posting while at work.

I went b-day present shopping this am for my son, got haircuts for 2 of the 4 kids and went for a mtn bike ride early this afternoon so I've been away from the computer all day.

I can't wait to hear everyone's riding stories after the weekend!

I'm wondering too....does everyone stop riding now or what?! Some of us girls went riding last weekend up at Lake Wenatchee and is was snowing - it was very cool....so I wonder if everyone's either hanging out down below or not riding. Personally, we're getting ready for snowmobiling season - anyone know of a thumpertalk type website like this for snowmobiling :cry:

Its sort of the reverse in the southern part of the country... 'tis dezzzert season, don't chya know! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just figured all the thumpettes have LIVES! :cry:

sorry

but CRF's needs some live, so does GOR, especially the Ladies first section

topics here started to go in circles

thought I could give TT a break, without anyone noticing

I have to agree, I almost fell asleep while the daycare kids were napping. I hope everyone has a great riding weekend, so I will have plenty of posts to read.

Looks like no riding here, RAINING....... :cry:

Knowing this is a place for the ladies, I'm trying to refrain form posting here. I lurk and read, but after a whole day of nothing here, I thought L2F might have frozen the whole forum with her magical powers. :cry: :cry:

I think she's doing a great job of keeping the riff-raff out. :cry: If one doesn't check in here often enough, something that gets deleted(like the thong picture) might be missed. You didn't see it? You didn't miss much. :cry:

We haven't been riding too much lately. First it was the heat of the summer, now it's my son's football games on Saturdays.....and everything else life throws at us. Looks like we're gonna ride the first weekend in November. Three Palms anyone? :cry:

TT couldn't be found today. Finally able to log in at 9:15pm.

I've been trying all day at work to get on here, and now it finally works. I guess all of those moving avatars need to go.

It must have been that "calm before the storm" that was brewing, huh? :cry:

Ya, I could not log in earlier either... Been a lousy weekend.. Looks like my racing and riding is over.. The big D is headed my way and all my bikes are up for sale.. So is my truck and lots of other stuff.. Including the house..

So, I may still hang out here some.. Not the same with no bike though..

Kristi :cry:

Hide the bike at a friend's house! The "D" Word sucks! I only hope that if there are children involved, that the both of you think of them first, and not money.

Thanks Corey.. My kids were from another marriage... I swore I would never get married again... OOPS.. I did.. Anyway, my kids are all married... They are great kids too.. :cry: :cry:

Ya, I could not log in earlier either... Been a lousy weekend.. Looks like my racing and riding is over.. The big D is headed my way and all my bikes are up for sale.. So is my truck and lots of other stuff.. Including the house..

Try hard to keep at least one bike. You're gonna need the outlet, stability and sense of control that riding gives you. Good luck. :cry:

I thought it was "That time of the month"

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm sorry to hear this Kristi, divorce sucks! :lol: I agree with the above, try your best to keep at least one bike, it'll keep you busy and some sense of 'normalcy'... and give you something to do other than dwelling on negative stuff. Good luck, and keep posting, even if you have to take some time off you'll be back into it (riding) soon enough, its addicting! :lol:

:cry:

I think SnoWest has a message board. Don't know what it's like in there though. I might beg rides on friends' sleds this winter but I can't afford one right now myself. I'll just keep riding! Got all the desert and dunds to ride on the east side of the state.

As for Lake Wenatchee, I just got back. The mountain tops were dusted with white this morning but our ride was AWESOME. I rode with Emilie (YZ250) and Jessie (XR200) and we had a great ride! Did about 30 miles up Chikamin and down Minnow Ridge. The trails were perfect. Very little mud.

Season's not over YET. I bet we can get another weekend or two in early November up at Taneum.

Kristi, sorry to hear about the big D, hang in there. I've been there and done that :cry: ...it's no fun. It is a good idea, just like everyone says, to try an keep at least one bike....even if you have to bum a ride with someone to ride it. Try not to let it get the best of ya. :cry:

I'm wondering too....does everyone stop riding now or what?! ...

feel like I ran out of topics

do you really want to hear the long version of:

"even tho I still had a bad back ache and hubby was limping we went riding Saturday, he was so slow it drove me up the wall so I matched him up with those 3 old farts

one of them turned out to be pretty fast, was a nice ride

later my XRnewby showed up and I played caring mam for a while, giving him pointers how to ride without getting hurt too bad, his bars are too low to

hit my left foot between the DRZ and a tree when spinning over a wet wooden bridge, hurt!

Sunday I went hiking up Kennesaw battlefield climbing over rocks for a few miles up and down the 'path' to dont-ask-me-who's cabin, with a German friend of mine visiting, now my foot really hurts - had a great weekend" :cry:

yea, did not think so :cry:

so what am I to write about?

my unavailing attempt to bring live to the 'Ladies first' section on GOR or the Frauenecke on Offroadforen?

hmmm, why not?

HEY LADIES, please help me put live in here

I am about to give up, but

maybe the local women wake up and start talking, if they see other females out there

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Oh! Very fun!! Yeah, Steve and a friend are going to ride this Saturday, probably the lower mad trail. I'm going to take the kids to a halloween party at the rec club there. I'll check out Snowest - thanks!