FORESTHILL return to Glory RIDE report - 10/22 RED LOAMY PINE NEEDL

YOU ALL MISSED IT! Foresthill this after noon was 70% tacky dirt, 10% slipery and 20% RED LOAMY PERFECTION!!!!!!!!! all beneath a beautiful fresh layer of pine needles.....and autumn leaves...... some small snow still in parts......... We did 28 miles - back side of 4, then some secret loop 8, then half of loop 3. Parts of 3 was the slighty still slipery stuff then over to LOOP 2 which was PERFECTION!!! the lower trail 5 - great and wow believe it or NOT upper trails 7 and 1 were awesome with the upper sunny double wide parts that used to be the talcum dust is Now all dark rich RED LOAMY MXer track DIRT HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome ..... get it tomorrow before the rain and if the rain is light get it sunday afternoon......when you get off the slight slippery stuff and into the red and green loam You smile gets WIDE the course speed doubles instantly you are a endurocross star.

YEEEEHAAAAAAA!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks, bigbob! Was today's rain HEAVY?? Do you think it will dry out enough by Tuesday to be AWESOME again?

Anyone ride Foresthill this weekend?? Looking to ride Tues/Wed. Need conditions report!

Thanks!

Sat rain was enough to slick it up again for today, sunday. I sent ya a PM. bigger rain coming tuesday. monday would be better.... then maybe next weekend if this darn rain backs off.

It was definately a awesome ride. Even though there wasnt much of it I had a blast in the snow. Thanks for the ride Bob, saw a bunch of trails I hadnt ridden before.

:cry: How do you think of these names!? Return to Glory Ride!?

Unbelievable! :cry:

:cry: How do you think of these names!? Return to Glory Ride!?

Unbelievable! :cry:

Thats why he is the southwest skipper and wcttr king... :cry:

we get rain Tuesday then 3 days of dry out .. so this Saturday is looking like perfection in spades....if you two don't ride this Saturday...You're both completely bananas. :cry:

we get rain Tuesday then 3 days of dry out .. so this Saturday is looking like perfection in spades....if you two don't ride this Saturday...You're both completely bananas. :cry:

This is the last week of deer season :cry: The last week on the quad, back on two wheels and real power... :cry:

:cry: Saturday is Soccer Day for the Kids! :cry:

Sunday is Halloween! :cry:

It's gonna be next weekend if I ride at all!!!! Ahhhh!

Say,,,,hmmmmm Sunday, November 7th........somewhere where there aint no snow!?.....Elkins Flat, Gold Note?

:cry: Saturday is Soccer Day for the Kids! :cry:

Sunday is Halloween! :cry:

It's gonna be next weekend if I ride at all!!!! Ahhhh!

Say,,,,hmmmmm Sunday, November 7th........somewhere where there aint no snow!?.....Elkins Flat, Gold Note?

Nov 7th hey........hmmm well with all the snow down to 4000 ft at least we don't have to worry about loop 6. :cry: