Jetting help Race Tomorrow 10/23

I have had to richen the bike up and midrange feels good but am still getting a burp when throttle is rolled on...Any one had to richen the pilot for coller weather or do I still keep going on the main... The plug was still a little white ....I cant keep changing it my neighbors are getting mad at me for 2nd gear down the street....

You should have to increase the main only a few sizes for cooler temps.If the bike still starts well when cold then i dout you need a larger pilot but maybe a 45 would help.

I would play with the fuel screw first,1/4-1/2 a turn can make all the difference in some climate conditions.

Good luck with the race!

normally hot weather means you need bigger jets (more gas) and in cooler weather you would go smaller. In the case your plug is white (lean) you would want mroe gas). However, if you are running VP U4 the stuff makes everything look white including your exhaust so take that into consideration.

You have that backwards. Hotter weather means the bike will run richer,

therefore you want smaller size jets to let LESS fuel in. Cooler weather,

the bike will run leaner, therefore you want larger jets for MORE fuel.

Cold air makes the bike run lean. The air is more dense and can use more fuel.

James Dean

I always rejet my bikes richer in the fall for the colder temps, and because we ride the lower elevation trails in the spring and fall.