anybody know any good places to ride in MD PA or NJ

I was wondering if anybody has some good places to ride near philly in those three states, I would prefer them to be closer and more trail riding but it doesnt really matter thanks,

SJ

PS not tower city its too far.

I'm in the collegeville area (just a little north of KOP) and Tower city is not really that far. About 1.75hrs from me and proably about the same from Paoli.

Other than that there is paragon and rausch creek (not alot of trails at rausch but what they have are a blast I can ride them all day). These two and TC all are around the hazleton area. There is also NJORVP, which is great for MX, beginner of experianced, but the trails are 2ft. deep sand (not my thing).

the ones I listed above are the places I go. I don't think any of them are to far from our area, I go to atleast one every weekend.

This page has links to these and many other places in the surronding states Riding Areas

collegeville.. i dated a girl who went to ursinus college in collegeville. i think she's a dentist now. :cry:

off topic, but just thought i'd mention that. :cry: good luck finding spots!

NJORVP, great place to go riding, LEGAL!!! Just went for a ride yesterday and had alot of fun. Check it out HERE

Paragon is a lot of fun. I live in Cherry Hill, NJ and it takes me 2 hours 15 minutes to get there. It is well worth the ride. It is only $25 to ride there. :cry:

Paragon is a lot of fun. I live in Cherry Hill, NJ and it takes me 2 hours 15 minutes to get there. It is well worth the ride. It is only $25 to ride there. :cry:

Cherry Hill?, why not just go to NJORVP, your like right there :cry:

I do. However, Paragon is a nice ride also. The terrain is very different than NJORVP. In addition, the ride up there gives me a couple hours to talk with my 12 y/o son. It's hard to get quality one-on-one time with them at that age. If you're a trail rider, NJORVP sucks. I am not into crowded tracks.

I do. However, Paragon is a nice ride also. The terrain is very different than NJORVP. In addition, the ride up there gives me a couple hours to talk with my 12 y/o son. It's hard to get quality one-on-one time with them at that age. If you're a trail rider, NJORVP sucks. I am not into crowded tracks.

Yea my dad tries to do that too, I just bring the dvd player :cry:

Hey MIDMAN17, we should hook up and ride sometime, I live right in phonixville, and work at Anro inc in devon, I went to rausch creek sat. took me like a little over an hour and a half, not that bad of a ride and very easy to get to., didnt try there trails, was my first time there, just rode the tracks and had a blast.