slide show

Where were those pictures taken. It looks like it was pretty close to me.

Thanks for the rad pictures. It reminds me of JT (Joshua Tree) California. It looks alot like where we used to ride out there. God I miss the Desert.

Great Pics. Hope to see you on the trail.

Eric and Liz :cry:

NOTHING like a borynack production!! Got tired just watcing it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks Jeff for pushing the pic's :cry: :cry:

Lot's of the picture are up past Red Mountain between the 395 and the 14. Some are in Jashua Tree and some at or behind the old 3rd gear pinned. Did anyone load the big file with music....I loaded that by mistake and then thought sence it's on the server I would give those with high speed internet a chance to load it.....I was thinking of getting rid of it if it's not usefull.

those pictures make me want to take a trip out to the desert and go riding :lol: that looks like an awesome trip i really wish i had the money and a nice enough bike that i could trust to take there :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol::cry:

:cry:

The Wife and I were stationed in 29 Palms. We bought an 03 DRZ new and learned about dirt riding the hard way. There was a group of us from the JT and 29 area that used to ride all the time. On a short jaunt we would ride the dry lake bed behind Copper Mountian Community College. There were some really nice hills and some fantastic sand. We also found a way to ride from my house in 29 to my buddys just N of JT and on to big bear. Fantastic rides. Alas the Corps has sent us temporarily to Japan. As soon as I get back to Oki ill post some pictures of us fooling around out by JT. Until then thanks guys for the desert "Fix".

Eric :cry:

You know that you have become some kind of Desert Dirt Bike wierdo when you get all choked up over a sand hill. Great video BWB63. Thats fantastic. I accually tried that hill on the stock tires that came with our DRZ. Not successfully but still tried it. Did it a month later on the new Maxxis. Much better results. I knew that that hill was steep. I just didnt remember how steep. I never think about it until I have to go downhill. Thanks again for that one again. :cry:

Far out! That does look like Joshua Tree or Ocotillo area...... where is it?

Most is north around Jawbone...and Ransburge, Jashua Tree, 3rd gear pinned (now closed :cry:)

Thanks Jeff for pushing the pic's :cry: :cry:

Lot's of the picture are up past Red Mountain between the 395 and the 14. Some are in Jashua Tree and some at or behind the old 3rd gear pinned. Did anyone load the big file with music....I loaded that by mistake and then thought sence it's on the server I would give those with high speed internet a chance to load it.....I was thinking of getting rid of it if it's not usefull.

That is real close to me. I live by ridgecrest. Thanks for the great pics.

sweet shots, the desert's something else. that looks alot like of the riding we hit down south. i'll try to get together some desert shots to share in the fun....vincent

i get pretty choked up as well!

Awesome Hill Climb. :cry:

That hillclimb is crazy!

:jawdrop:i can only dream :cry: