Daddy got's new shoes!

Hey bones

NIce wheels!!!

The window of opportunity is rapidly diminishing -- remember snow in the hills soon.

SOON?? How about NOW? Photos below are Chinook Pass on the way over and then on the way back Saturday. ?

snownow1.jpg

On the way over in the morning.. multiple skid marks on the ice and several cars being attended to by State Patrol and others.

snownow2.jpg

On the way back about 7:00 PM. Snowing and sticking. But I have snow/ice tires from Finland (the ones with the funny, hard to pronounce name) on a 4x4 VW Vanagon ?

Here is a quote from a recent magazine test on the Buell.

"The picture that kept popping into my mind as I blasted down the road aboard the Lightning was if I was on riding wide-open on a nitrous-equipped 4-stroke dirt bike down a canyon road."

That just about sums it up. Today, while I was out wearing off the remaining nibs on the outer edges of the tires, I couldn't help thinking... "If only the Over The Bars Gang would lay about a 6" wide asphalt strip on the side of the starvation ridge track. They could even leave the jumps in!" ?

What's up with the Buell clutch? I just visited Destination in Fife and sat on your bike for a few minutes. Pulled in the clutch handle while I was making motorbike noises...WOW! Your left forearm is going to look like Popeye's after you ride that bike for a while!

? It's a Harley, whatya want! ?

By the way Lorne, in case nobody told you yet, you already DO look like Popeye. ?

I am getting off of a 1978 Harley with an open primary, an 87" motor with a beefed up dry clutch. This new clutch is a dream in comparison! ?

What's up with the Buell clutch? I just visited Destination in Fife and sat on your bike for a few minutes. Pulled in the clutch handle while I was making motorbike noises...WOW! Your left forearm is going to look like Popeye's after you ride that bike for a while!

They are built for men ?