Carnegie tomorrow , the 24th

Hey guys. I'll be out there with my friend at carnegie. I'll be taking my 1875 Chevy C10, has a grey and blue 2 tone. I'll be taking my 2001 YZ250F and he'll have a CR250 (I think, it's a 250 2 smoke)

Anyways. We'll be out there around 9 A.M. probably parked near the MX track.

-Phill

I'll be taking my 1875 Chevy C10, has a grey and blue 2 tone

Damn, you got an 1875 Chevy, I need to see pics of that :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Whoops, my bad. 1975. whoops!!!

Anyways, heres a update. MUDDY!!!!!! The trails were muddy as hell and my stock tire on the 250F did not want to hook up at all. Plus anytime you fell, mud would glog everything, causing your bike not to move. Even if it did, you couldn't push it, you would just slide.

Track was a swamp too. Puddles before and after a jump. Didn't bother me that much because I would just gas it and wheelie through it all. But after one jump, wheel got cross rutted, locked to the left, I went over the bars, and landed on my back. Didn't hurt because I was in a ball and I landed in a mud puddle. Couldn't push the bike out of the way neither...

The truck even has posi but still slid around everywhere.

I'll post pictures to show you how muddy it was. I just powerwashed the bike and I have to use a shovel to scoop up the mud off the floor. It was fun though!

-Phill

the clay at Carnegie can get like that, it rained all night so it would have been pretty sloppy, and it clogs up the bike pretty quick.

thats why i went to hollister today, it was so cherry out there, i wish i was still there

Yeap,

You gotta give Carnegie a few days to dry out. After it rains, the place is a mess. I made that same mistake. :cry:

Heres the pictures to show how muddy it was. Heres the bike in the back of the truck. If you have a sharp eye, you can see mud built up on the swingarm just in front of the tire, and the front fork guards...

PDR_0029.JPG

And here's a picture of the mud that came off my bike, not even counting the mud I picked off with my hands and threw off the bike. Filled half a 5 gallon bucket :cry:

PDR_0030.JPG

actually it didnt look too bad, ive ridden there when the conditions were so sloppy, you couldnt even tell what color my bike was, thats when they shut the trails down cuz o the mud :cry:

It would have been 5 gallons of mud if I didnt pick off the mud with my gloves. I had to or else the bike wouldnt move.

actually it didnt look too bad, ive ridden there when the conditions were so sloppy, you couldnt even tell what color my bike was, thats when they shut the trails down cuz o the mud :cry:

ditto

I was there last year and it was so bad that my front tire stopped spinning, soon after my back stopped spinning as well, not good when you are going down a hill, but then there was so much muck it didn't seem to matter, just skated down the rest of the hill, had a heck of a time getting out of that valley. Next time the ranger warns about the valleys I am going to listen :cry: