Snow Ride At Funny Rocks

Curt and I went for a trials ride to Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks today. The snow started at 4500 feet, our destination was at 6000. Deer hunters were camped out below, above, and everywhere in between. We went to the Funny Rocks first, then Manastash Lake, and finished off the ride at the Moon Rocks. We ran into Shawn, Tim, and Sadie the wonder dog on our way back...good to see you guys! Here is a link to my pics from the ride, Curt may have some posted soon.

Funny Rock Pics

Lorne and Curt,

Looks like you kids had quite a day! Nice shots Lorne, you caught the steepness on that one major climb Curt is doing. Looks great!

T and I spent all day trying to rack up the break in miles on the new scooter. Man, it that a fun ride...

Hitting the dirt tomorrow.

Six more pictures have been added to the link. Thanks Curt! :cry:

Man I wish my brother and I could of gotten there a little earlier to see ya'all play. Looks like you guys had some fun there, could see your guys tracks everywhere. Snow makes playing on the moonrocks a lot harder, couldn't climb anything expect the small stuff. Good to see you guys up there and great pics!

Man I wish my brother and I could of gotten there a little earlier to see ya'all play. Looks like you guys had some fun there, could see your guys tracks everywhere. Snow makes playing on the moonrocks a lot harder, couldn't climb anything expect the small stuff. Good to see you guys up there and great pics!

Sorry I didn't recognize you at first! You looked like "Joe deer hunter" with your Carhart, shades, and hat on! Before you took your shades and hat off, I was wondering "Who the heck is this guy? He knows me somehow."