Sign in to follow this  

CA. Red sticker recall flier

I thought most of us on here would benefit from this so hopefully some of you will help out. I came across a flier to recall the OHV RED sticker program at an AMA hill climb yesterday.I can't post the flier I have but I found another one here : http://www.dirtbikemagazine.com/detail.asp?id=424 , Please read the flier and if you wanna take action print,sign and send it to the CARB chairman and Governer Arnold !

So I hope most of you Ca riders can get behind this and fight for our sport ! WE need to be heard !

in me own words: greenies no like us. Me no like red sticker! seriously though get involved. It may be kinda late for this red sticker revolt but its worth a shot. Dont tell me that letters dont do anything because they have worked in the past.

sooo if i were to send out 20 of these letters with phony names and no return address...

nah ill tell alll my friends to sign and send in, should i just take that letter and modify it a little bit?

I dont think you need to modify it, unless you want to. Just print and sign it then send it

Guys, the letter on the web site seems seriously out of date. It talks about something "new" in July 2003. Am I missing something or isn't it October 2004?

I'd like to send a letter, but would like current propaganda. 😢

It says "as of July 15 ,2003..." which is the date that it went into action.Not really out of date but hey if you want copy it then modify it !!!

Just out of curiosity, where does AMA have hill climbs around the Bay Area. Im from Sacto and Ive never been to a hillclimb but would like to do so ASAP.

S7

ptm250 is right... this is when the

stupid law was enforced. you can thank

g. davis for that. thanks for the

link ill mail it out asap