Sign in to follow this  

What should i get ?

HEY im 14 and wanting to get a 250 motorcycle that's street legal. The only choices are the kawi 250 ninjia [spelling] and the honda rebel. . .arent they ? Well im abou 6' 170lbs maybe and ummm i was just wanting to know which one would be better?

THANXxX,

BRADEN

I have ridden a few Rebels and they are way slow....Haven't ridden the ninja but I would say it get's my vote

not tring to change your mind or anything but a 250 streetbike is waaay underpowered and you will get blown away on the freeway trust me its not fun. try and look into getting a nice little 600 or something, just stay away from the crotch rocket 600s. low visiblilty and high insurance rates, you know. If this will be your first streetbike, look into a sport bike (not crotch rocket) like an old Nighthawk 750 or something along that line. No matter what you get it will be fun, cruisin the streets always is, and be safe! 😢 oops sorry no underage drinking : 😢

Those are two very different bikes! I considered getting a rebel...everyone tried to talk me out of it. They said I'd grow out of it in about a week. They were right. I ended up getting a Shadow VLX 600. Do you want a cruiser or a crotch rocket?