Sign in to follow this  

pastrana breaks wrist at 'Weston Beach race' !!!!

just come back from weston and after coming 2nd in the quad race yesterday, travis wiped out on first lap and looks like he's bust his wrist. Everts went on to win the event and boy was he flying. ill check my camera for pics a bit later.

😢

He just wasn't meant to race. He could potentially be one of the fastest riders in the world, if he could stay on two wheels. It's a miracle that guy can still breath much less walk and ride.

I don't know what his problem is because he can ride and he is fast. I have never seen anybody wreck so much. I wish he could pull it together and finish a season of sx or mx.

Maybe he wrecks so much, cuz he tries too hard?

dont panic, its not broken he just dislocated it. he's had a small op and should be all ok.

He will never make it through a complete SX season. 😢

Agree.

Will he make it through a complete race? 😢

That is a tough one....... I say best case is seven laps at race pace. The rest at "tired" pace. Would be an improvement though.

perhaps if he slowed down he'd be on 2 wheels. hell him at a slow pace is probably helluva lot faster then 98% of local pros..lol hes jst badass!

dont panic, its not broken he just dislocated it. he's had a small op and should be all ok.

Ricky Johnson anyone?

he will never learn. i'm starting to think this guy is made of balsa wood............. 😢