Sign in to follow this  

WHY!!!! I HATE NASCAR!!!!

I want to see the damn US Open on NBC Sports so when those mother [@#$%&*!] decided that they were going to air it they should have allotted enough time for the &%$#@! nascar drivers to finish their race

Next to golf and tennis, nascar is the most god awfull boring thing to watch on tv. Really, how exciting is it to watch a bunch of cars following each other around an oval track? 😢😢

Oh, now the motocross is on....already in progress.......Missed half of it.. *insert a swearing, flipping off smiley here*

In my area, it's NBC.

From the looks of it, the track sucks....

it's way too tight.....not enough room to past...

I guess they're all running 2nd gear...most of the time....

In my area, it's NBC.

From the looks of it, the track sucks....

it's way too tight.....not enough room to past...

I guess they're all running 2nd gear...most of the time....

found it.... i agree with you.... track could be beter... Upps! ricky is up ! 😢

The only time nascar is any fun is when there is a nice multi car accident with one car rolling 14 times and one of the others catching on fire! It's just to bad the race has to continue for 300 laps after the crash. 😢

Here in Houston, after suffering through the extended NASCAR coverage, the US Open got bumped for some 'ZOOM' hdtv infomercial!! Bumped for an infomercial? #$%%^&%!!!! NBC, at least our affiliate, has reached a new low and actually managed to make ESPN look not too bad. What a bunch of crap.

I HATE NASCAR TOO! There is no time when it's fun to watch it.

It's just cars going around in circles. Seems like all the fans are there to wait to see the crashes.

PLus....left turns only...how boring is that...

The only car racing that I may watch are the truck Baja races... and the Pikes Peak races.... now those have an element of fun and excitement involved.

Screw Nascar...and Indy....etc....

I got to see the shortened program 😢 Better than nothing I guess but they only showed the 1st qualifier and the main. 😢 :cry:

The track looked pretty crappy though. Looked really tight and seemed really short. Looked like arena cross.

NBC, at least our affiliate, has reached a new low and actually managed to make ESPN look not too bad. What a bunch of crap.

No way, get this. ESPN2 actually had a Scrabble championship on the other day. (no joke)

I hate nascar aswell! Thats all the speed channel shows during the day. Really suxs I think OLN is funnier to watch the speed channel. Nascar is boring WOW look oval fun haha. F1 is 100% more fun to watch new Oval 😢 crap!!

what can i say,white trash racing at its best!! I hate nascar too!! us motorcyclists get it in the shorts everytime.everywhere.

what can i say,white trash racing at its best!! I hate nascar too!! us motorcyclists get it in the shorts everytime.everywhere.

The networks are smart... they know that us bikers are far more concerned about how and where we spend our $, whereass the necks watch'n nascar would buy Jr's dog chit in a glass display case for $1,000.00 a load - 'cause it's in limited suppy you know.