Sign in to follow this  

Croom on the 30th

Hey guys, Scotty, Greg and I are going to Croom next Saturday the 30th since KSPP is now a bass fisherman's paradise...you know the drill...call me on my cell if you need info: 813-785-1716

Bruce

😢 :cry: 😢 :cry: can't wait, does anyone know if they have reduced the sticker prices yet or are they still $50.

I have a new used bike and haven't recvd my title in the mail yet. Could I just provide my Bill of Sale from the dealership?

I ordered my motorcycle trailer but it going to be a few weeks before it arrives here. I've been dying to try the bike out and I'm wondering if anyone would have some room for my bike on their truck/trailer. I'm located in North Tampa a few minutes from I75. I'll pay for gas and/or lunch if anyone would be so kind. 😢

Just called them. The only documents that will work are either the title or the application for the title.

whew got scared there for a minute, couldn't find my info for the bike, after turning the house on end found it in a bottom draw. 😢

I saw a link to instruction for obtaining a Title for your bike on this BB a long time ago. Does anyone have the link?

well it turns out the race is on sunday so hopefully I can make it out there with you guys.

I'll lead the pace lap on the FTR trail for you if you like. I think I have it somewhat memorized now. A lot of the markers got blown off so a couple of sections cause you to stop and look for tracks.

I had the dealership fax over the application for title, thanks for the tip.

There is almost zero chance that my motorcycle trailer will arrive before this weekend. I'll most likley be in the gararge making motorcycle noises this weekend. 😢

Where do you live at Luke ??

I'm in North Tampa in Cross Creek which is between Hunters Green and the county line.

What's up guys? Good to hear from the Tampa Krew! 😢 I've been a little inactive lately (crappy month for my wife and I- her Grandfather passed away on 10/07 and my Grandmother passed away on 10/11- go figure, 'cause I can't! 😢) Anyway, just wanted to know what time you all are planning on getting there. I could REALLY use a good ride but am already commited to an overnighter Friday at my wife's friend's house. If it's not too early I may be able to get home and loaded up Saturday morning in time to get there at a decent time. Let me know!!! 😢

Rich

We'll wait for you Rich...you guys already know how punctual Scotty and I are (Jeff is working on Saturday).....do you think you can be there by noon ??