Sign in to follow this  

What grips do you use?

I was wondering what grips are good and what ones to ignore 😢 :cry:

TAG grips in soft/medium compound are the best I've ever used. Fairly durable and feel great.

😢

TAG grips in soft/medium compound are the best I've ever used. Fairly durable and feel great.

😢

I double that. I have them on my pro-tapers and love them. The end is really thick so it wont tear and it's really soft. No more blisters.

I'll get them every single time.

I CURRENTLY run the stock grips on my KTM.

Renthal dual compound half waffles.

I've run Renthal grips before, and they are crap. Expensive, don't last long, and not durable.

My FAVORITE grips (and the set I will be putting on my 450 as soon as I tear these Renthal grips off) are the MSR Dominator half waffle grips. They came stock on my '01 KTM 520SX.

They are hard, but they really are nice. I like a harder grip anyway. Seems to help with my arm pump.

I use the O'neal full diamond medium grips. Comparing it to the stock yamaha grips, I'd say they are awesome 😢

I've run Renthal grips before, and they are crap. Expensive, don't last long, and not durable.

Just like any Renthal product. Renthal SUCKS.

Just like any Renthal product. Renthal SUCKS.

Now there's some educated opinion! 😢

Stock Honda grips. I've used a lot of different Pro grips and other types, but I really like the Honda ones. Go figure.

I like Spyder grips too.

I would rate the Spyder #1 and the OEM #2.

Everything else sucks.....just like Renthals...

While we are talking about "suckness", I like to add that anything Answer or O'neal make also suck!