Sign in to follow this  

MUST HAVE 17's---MUST HAVE 17's---Help please

I went into remission for a couple of months but now am having a serious relapse of the "Brain Wasting Must Have 17's Disease". As much as I love the dirt I just can't find a good place near enough to ride every weekend and I'm doing most of my riding back and forth to work. The best deal I've found so far is East Coast Wheels Warrior conversion kit. It includes everything I need for a street SM setup and I'll be able to switch back to dirt easily when I get the chance to get back to the woods.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Wally

are you looking at the kit for $1750.00. probably a good deal if you just want to do it all at once. i ordered just the wheels from them a month ago when they had them on sale for $800.00. i bought some used pirelli tires for $50.00 off ebay. sproket bolts and sprocket off e-bay for $50.00. going to order a titax front rotor with location bracket for $120.00 rear rotor titax is $50.00. need some tubes and an extra chain. super moto fender $25.00. i am going to have just over $1100.00 bucks in it. 😢

I got the disease too, I'm trying to sell a 4-wheeler and pinch pennies to come up with enough scratch to buy it all at once....an I think that Eastcoast is the way to go. 😢