Sign in to follow this  

Dirtygirl VIDEO !!!

Great video! I'd love to have a still pic of the sunset jump for a sreensaver. Is that possible? Some of the more computer knowledgeable folks please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Great video! I'd love to have a still pic of the sunset jump for a sreensaver. Is that possible? Some of the more computer knowledgeable folks please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Go to this thread that I posted a while back. It's got two nice Hawaii sunset jumps. You can probably just right click on the pictures and save them to your computer. Then set them up as your desktop.

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1410840/page/5/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

Whoa! Nice pics, somehow I missed those! Thanks for the link Dirtygirl. 😢

That was an awesome video! Great idea chronicling your progress! 😢

I dug it too! 😢

I especially like the background music in the beginning. Too funny. 😢

wow, those are some crazy 10 footers you guys are hitting, pfff.... and those crazy no handers wow, pfffff..., and riding that xr1500 without a helmet when you're that experienced, that was awesome too.. pffff.... muaaaaaahahhahaahaha, I'm sorry I couldn't hold it anymore.... muaahahahahah, in 5 words....

what a waste of bandwidth!!!!

wow, those are some crazy 10 footers you guys are hitting, pfff.... and those crazy no handers wow, pfffff..., and riding that xr1500 without a helmet when you're that experienced, that was awesome too.. pffff.... muaaaaaahahhahaahaha, I'm sorry I couldn't hold it anymore.... muaahahahahah, in 5 words....

what a waste of bandwidth!!!!

Who are you and what is your problem? Excuse me, but that jump is the only one we have. Also, that no handed landing was the first one my husband ever did...so excuse me for being excited about getting it on video. Why would you feel it necessary to insult a couple of newbie riders? Do you have an incredibly tiny little d*ck? I'm getting fairly tired of a couple of you guys who have nothing better to do than belittle those of us who are trying to learn how to ride bikes. I can't think of any reason you would deem it appropriate to do so. Please come over here and build a large jump and then show us a backflip so we will know that you are the best.

GET EM Dirty!!! ATTACK!! HAHAH,, i thought The Video Was Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😢 :cry:

Yeah I did an MX track once and i only got alittle air. I would like to have seen you when you started out riding. Ill get better. My bike just isnt meant for MX and is to small. Thats low to make fun of people like me that are still gettin better.

WOW looks like I got served, 😢, but yeah I'll be the man and take it; 3/4 of this thread is already filled with arguing, why add any unecessary drama 😢

I think DG is one of the braviest people on TT. It takes real guts to show yourself in less than your best light. DG and her husband were nice enough to let me put that video together AND include her spill and her smaller jumps. I made the video because I was impressed with how far they had progressed in a short time. I believe it shows how brave DG and husband really are because they are willing to show you that they are not perfect. That takes guts. A lot more guts than doing a jump.

It seems like a number of people here automatically know how to ride a bike well and get big air (actually, I don't think that; we all had to start small). So when I see someone making real "progress," I look on it as good thing even though it may not be as impressive as someone else. Then again, a newbie taking a small jump shows more guts than an experienced rider taking a big jump. I've been riding motorcycles longer than some of the TT members have been alive. I know that skill and ability do not come over night. I know that it takes desire and trial and error to improve. To be willing to show the "errors" to other people so they can learn or laugh is the reason, I think, a lot of people come to TT. So the next time any of us think about unnecessarily making fun of any TT member, remember that you had to start somewhere. You had errors. And if enough people tried to humiliate you, you probably would have given up. I doubt that will happen with DG, though. She's probably tougher than any of us.