Post your pictures & Video of jumping heavy big bore four strokes

Yes it is my wife of 20 years+....I met here when she was about to turn 17. Been together 21+ years.....She is nicer to me then she looks! Never has yeld at me or has cald me names...God is very good to me!

Thanx, Mario was just coming back from a nasty broken leg. Snapped the leg and stuck the bone into his boot....He still landed that jump!!!! Noone beleived him when he siad, he broke his leg! It was on that 90 footer that sweeps to the left. He was leaned way over as he was getting back on the bike, pulling it over for the down side....his bike bobbled a little on the landing (his left foot hit the ground didn't get it on the peg) and rode over saying he needed help his leg was broken...noone helped and he rode all the way back over to his truck. All followed and once the boot was off the bone was sticking out of his leg. The boot had blood running out the top before the boot was off........Now he has a nasty bump on his leg just inside the top of his boot. At forty one I try to stay away from that sort of stuff. I jump small whip but, on all the big jumps you will see me staying straight! ?

Great stuff...thanks for posting. Under your "Others" section (the guy with the CR) I was curious about the music you chose for his video clips. Sounds like the same band in each clip. What is the name of the band you chose? I would love to get some of their CDs.

The Free-style stuff is all Kutless, Sea of faces CD. Some of Kutless is used on Global Adiction (my favorite MX DVD). Most of the others are AudioAdrenaline there UnderDog and World tour CD's, some of the others might be Pillar. I have my own DVD that we film of this stuff out here in southern California. I just took some of the clips of me and friends from it and posted them on my web page. Most of the music is AudioAdrenaline (most call them Audio A) Skillet, Tait, Pillar, Kutless, Falling up, KJ-52 Most of these clips are off that DVD and I just made them as small as possible for fast down load. I have a clip I almost posted of a chase through the desert but even as small as I could make it, it's over 6mb. I am just to cheap to get cable.

Click Here For XR680R Pictures ?

Clich Here For XR650R Video's and some other free style video's ?