Sign in to follow this  

Anyone use ASV unbreakable levers

Are they worth the money, Do they feel wierd. I was thinking of getting a set but want to know if they are as good as they claim to be.

i have arc's. they feel fine and crashed with them many times. just make sure you leave the perches loose enough to spin on the bar so the levers dont bend up or down.

You might check these out. I had a booth at the Vegas DirtExpo and these guys were just around the corner from me. Really nice guys with a great product. This lever “disjoints” at any impact other then straight back. Seems to work well and be indestructible. Guaranteed forever.

http://www.foreverlever.com

ride, those look cool, did they tell you how much they were running for a set?

Looks like the levers are about $50 and with a perch about $70.

I run ASV - and probably always will.

I had to look @ the foreverlever vid to get a better understanding of it's operation and my only comment is that it appears that your fingers coming down on it with enough action (but not a crash) could potentially move them out of the way at the wrong time. I don't know it that statement makes sense. In other words, you're getting sideways, etc. and go to crab some brake/clutch and in the process you fingers push down on the lever thus moving it out of the way - right when you need it. It would probably never happen, but it came to my mind.

ASVs, when bent in the wrong direction, can be bent back to position.

The ASVs fit my fingers very nicely.

I played with the foreverlever at the show and I don't think you could do what your are taking about. It takes a lot of force to dislocate it. It really looked to be a good solution and well thought out.

i guess the possibilitys are always there but some of the guys at temecula motorsports were tellin me horror storys about those asv levers, guys gettin fingers caught in it during a crash and LOP! no, he wasnt trying to scare me or anything he was real serious.

I was wondering if anyone out there use's these levers also I have a couple of C\5 Pro series levers ,And was wondering if anyone else out there has them on a WR250F and if so what clutch cable did you have to use to suit ...I have fitted the brake lever and placed the clutch lever on my bars but when I noticed that the clutch cable was out by about an inch I put my standard clutch lever back on my bike till I could find the right clutch cable ...Thanx 😢

I love my asv lever. Its such a great product, worth every cent

You are paid to say that 😢

I will be getting some ASV's soon, if they work as good as they claim I will be very happy 😢

I have ASV levers and love them. Just make sure you buy the billet ones. The "forged" series (cast more like it) are pretty cheesy, they still hindge but the lever itself isn't as strong as the billet ones.

I played with the foreverlever at the show and I don't think you could do what your are taking about. It takes a lot of force to dislocate it. It really looked to be a good solution and well thought out.

Sounds like they may be worth a look to a prospective purchaser.