Sign in to follow this  

DS'ing Hawaii again...

After taking a break from real riding over the last few weeks it was back to Church today. Wet, muddy, slime was the order of the day. This seems to be the norm nowadays...

Here Yamafreek and Puinsai_5 warm up by fluming it...

1-Flume.jpg

It was funny watching them try to get out of it. Very slimey and multiple tries later Duane goes to help...

Very entertaining!

2-flume%20ralph.jpg

Duane in Kahuku. After this it got really muddy in some trails and we all paid taxes getting to the other side...

3-duane.jpg

Neil got deflected by those roots right off the trail. We had a good laugh. 😢

4-neil.jpg

Yamafreek shows you how to loose some mud...

5-ralph%20roost.jpg

We stopped for gas and some food along with some Harley guys. Looking at them I'm thinking, "Now what are you guys gonna do?" We're hitting the beach!

6-harleys.jpg

The Freek on the Reef

7-ralph%20reef.jpg

P_5 on the gnarly reef

8-brian%20reef.jpg

This is right after Yamafreek got hit by a wave at speed and augered like a submarine! 😢 He was actually gone for awhile. Complete bike drowning. 😢🤣

9-ralph%20drown.jpg

After he un-drowned it we got him to higher ground. It started after ahwile...🤣

10-pushing.jpg

It was another great day of Church. I think the mainland guys are happy we didn't take them on this ride. It was brutal in some places as we ALL paid some taxes... 😢🤣😢

Thanks for the pictures, bro, I always enjoy them! One question, is this "Yamafreek" dude OK?

Thanks for the pictures, bro, I always enjoy them! One question, is this "Yamafreek" dude OK?

Yamafreek is not all there ,he has plenty problems .thats why he`s the Freek .

We never know whats next with him and riding is never dull .

His new paint scheme on the xt is classic ,he truly is an artist from the very early days.

Great pics as always.

I don't how you guys can keep your blinkers and tail-lights in one piece. Or can I assume lots of replacements?

I guess nobody's perfect, least of all us politically incorrect dirt riders. The pictures of Freek's bike in the salt water just made me cringe! 😢 :cry: 😢

I guess nobody's perfect, least of all us politically incorrect dirt riders. The pictures of Freek's bike in the salt water just made me cringe! 😢 :cry: 😢

We dont know what keeps it running ,he doesnt do any thing to it but ride it and it starts every time.

Sometimes I think TORTURECHAMBERS posts these pics just to torture those of us who can't ride with him...

Damn good photos. 😢 :cry: 😢

I always look forward to reading about his rides. It must be rough to live in HI.