Sign in to follow this  

confidence

about 5 weeks ago i went riding i still have my ttr125l and i tried this jump about 4 feet and its like a 10 foot gap and then a downhill landing anyway i fell really hard and for 5 weeks i lost all confidence in my jumping ability i was to afraid to even go over small logs but now i went back and tried it again anyway i landed it like 40 times in a row and then i got off my bike and laughed at it i went home smiling and now i just tightened my suspesion and added stiffer springs in the front so im ready for some good jumps now 😢 and pretty soon im gettin a cr125 so i gues i wont be here to long but im still keepin my ttr125 so im happy about that.And i set a new record for myself at the new track up here sooo i beat myself pretty much 😢 lol 😢

Sounds awesome, yeah i got ran over by a quad one time, scared the crap outa me, an i also hit a fence once, was my first time on a two stroke, an i cant tell you how many trees iv hit, Buuuut its all about still riding. once you get back on an feel the power between your legs (ha) its all fun and games 😢

power lmfao i can max out my ttr and still be jumping for more its so dam slow but it still holds up good for the kind of riding i do

Why did you decide on a cr125? I would suggest looking for a 4 stroke 250.I went from my ttr to a yz125 and then i rode a 250f and i immeditally wanted one.

power lmfao i can max out my ttr and still be jumping for more its so dam slow but it still holds up good for the kind of riding i do

Yeah 125s dont cut it, i like more power too, thats why im jumpin from my 225 up to a WR 250F