Sign in to follow this  

mrd-racing exhaust

Has anyone tried the mrd-racing exhaust on their 450. Their website says it is two pounds lighter than stock with stainsess header and aluminum can. Just wondering how it works and how loud it is.

Just re-asking the same question to move it to the top of the list. Any info would be welcome.

I will have an 04 crf450,05 crf450,and 05 crf250 at Glen Helen this Saturday for practice and Sunday for the race if you would like to check one out or might be able to try one out if you call and let Dave know ahead of time.951-202-5474,ask for Dave....He's the owner.

I wish I could check it out at Glen Helen, but I live in Michigan. Let me know how they work, how loud they are, where they improve the power, etc...

I wish I could check it out at Glen Helen, but I live in Michigan. Let me know how they work, how loud they are, where they improve the power, etc...

Sorry about that,I thought you were here locally.If you want more info just e-mail or call Dave and he can tell you hp specs and give you more details.He's as honest as they get.

The one weekend I'm not available, and you're bringing out all the toys. Figures. I will be giving a call, thanks.

The one weekend I'm not available, and you're bringing out all the toys. Figures. I will be giving a call, thanks.

No worries,this offer goes out next time your going to head out to the track and Im there as well.Just give me some notice that you will be there and I'll do my best to have a pipe or bike there for you to try out.