Sign in to follow this  

Wish me luck.....leaving Thurs for the 24hr GP in Washington

Representing Team Thumper Talk 3 with Unklegeorge, raceinace, firecracker and bronco78 in the team race. 24 hours of riding in the COLD and RAIN. Each memeber will ride approx 105 miles each in shifts of 30 mile incriments (or thats the plan anyway).

Driving my truck and trailer 1400 miles round trip with co-pilot Velosapiens to do this event. Im excited. Havent gone this far for a race in YEARS. See the Northwest forum for race info and pictures. YEEHAAWWW!!! 😢

Have a great time man, that will be fun. Cool course from the pics

I saw a while back, they even went through an old house..!! 😢

Wish there was one around here, 24hrs of foresthill/donner...??? 😢

Man that would be a great event.

Ive always wanted to do the 24 MTB race @ Laguna Seca they have.

Be safe and have a good ride 😢

Remember to finish first, first you have to finish!!! 😢

Corky 😢

Don't let that girl school you guys! Have a blast. 😢

Glen Helen(San Bernadino) has a 24hr race each year. They also have a 6 hour, and a 6 hour Iron Man race too.

We expect to see some pictures posted on this event! 😢

Cisco

Sounds like a good time! Did you get the 6 speed put in yet? Rode Stony yesterday with Fryboy and a few buddies - it was SWEET!! I hope the conditions are good for you guys up there - wish I was racing with you guys!! 😢

dp400

Representing Team Thumper Talk 3 with Unklegeorge, raceinace, firecracker and bronco78 in the team race. 24 hours of riding in the COLD and RAIN. Each memeber will ride approx 105 miles each in shifts of 30 mile incriments (or thats the plan anyway).

Driving my truck and trailer 1400 miles round trip with co-pilot Velosapiens to do this event. Im excited. Havent gone this far for a race in YEARS. See the Northwest forum for race info and pictures. YEEHAAWWW!!! 😢

Have a nice time Cisco

When you gonna pay for your WCTT RV SPot?

Shoudl I put it up on the net as Open 😢

Shoudl I put it up on the net as Open 😢 [/quote

WHEN IS THIS EVENT? 😢

WHEN IS THIS EVENT? 😢

memorial day weekend each year......geez get a grip dustee. 😢

WHEN IS THIS EVENT? 😢

memorial day weekend each year......geez get a grip dustee. 😢

Um mm, sorry I don't have a grip on it. Thanks for you reply,I just kinda hang out here....... Out doin' other things in life......Ridin the drz is just one of them. When I hit 3935 post I mite have a grip on it but I doubt it! 😢

Have a nice time Cisco

Shoudl I put it up on the net as Open 😢

Ya know John sure why dont ya? Right now I am scrimping and doing side jobs just to ride, and pay for gas. The wife wont justify me spending 60 bucks of my unemployment money on something 7 months down the line. If its really that big of a deal then do what you have to....... 😢

Ya know John sure why dont ya? Right now I am scrimping and doing side jobs just to ride, and pay for gas. The wife wont justify me spending 60 bucks of my unemployment money on something 7 months down the line. If its really that big of a deal then do what you have to.......

Ok 😢 Priorities I guess

Have fun, be safe 😢

hey cisco, be cool to see you down there. I am on team "on the pipe racing", all TT members, except for possibly a woman rider named Uhma that may join us, but she doesn't really count because how fast can a girl with DD 40 breasts ride 😢 :cry:

I have a feeling we won't have much rain during the race. sounds like they have received a little rain over past few weeks, but nommally still a fairly dry time of the year there. I think it will be perfect! No dust!!! May be a little chilly and a little mud here and there, but it will be a blast.

Hope everything goes well on the drive up, 700 miles wow!

😢

MAY YOU,GET TO THE TRACK IN TIME,MAKE THE START,NOT HAVE FLAT TIRES,HAVE THE CHAIN STAY ON,NOT RUN OUT OF GAS,ENJOY WORKING LIGHTS,BENEFIT BY A MOTOR THAT DOESNT EXPLODE GOING UP THAT MONSTER HILL AT 3AM,HAVE A PIT CREW NOT PASSED OUT IN THAT TRAILER OVER THERE AT 330 AM..YES INDEED GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND YOU TRULY DO HAVE GRIT!

which bike are you using Cisco?

Your kidding right??? KTM all the way baby 😢....right?? 😢