Sign in to follow this  

Results from Sunset Ridge on the 24th

how did everybody do at Sunset on the 24th I got 10th in the girls class because i fell, but all in all a fun race. i didnt sign up for 125C, i wish i would have though!

i got 1st in 125C.. im moving to B class this weekend!!

are u going out?

im prolly gonna stay the night saturday and then race on sunday

do u have electrical tape numbers? haha just wondering.. cause if u do i saw u

Didn't make it out there. Woke up when Turbo (Barney Lavens, #763, A class) called me and I felt like crap. Decided to say screw it, and just went riding at Buffalo Range.

Plus Turbo's wrist was hurting him and he said he might just go up there and turn around if his wrist hurt too much in practice.

And Neil, I wouldn't talk about the electrical tape numbers! You finally got away from them, but your best bud Mike is still running them! 😢 But he's getting pre-prints next year right? 😢 :cry:

yeah i have electrical tape numbers for now! yeah im pretty slow. haha, thats awesome you moved to B class, isnt your number 445 your on midwest-racing.com (a picture of you) i didnt stay the night we went out there saturday but practice got rained out. are you racing Sunset ridge on sunday the 30 this weekend. I'm racing Byron on Saturday and Sunset on Sunday.

yea turbo told me the whole story.. and i think i saw the unbelievable this weekend.. turbo crashed , not hard but still he never does, but sometimes we all do i guess. I used to think that of u too, but the wrist injury kinda started a streak..haha

dont get the wrong idea, i wasnt making fun o your numbers, i was just wondering if it was you.

yea that pic is pretty sweet 😢check it out here

im racing sunday for sho.. the weather is going to be awesome too!

I used to think that of u too, but the wrist injury kinda started a streak..haha

Real funny!! 😢

I've just been doing a study of local soil samples is all! 😢

its going to be your first in B class! thats going to be awesome are you doing practice on saturday? im racing byron.

yea im gonna head up there saturday morning and practice.. i raced byron a few years ago.. it was ok.. but havent made a trip back since. Yea i think ill do ok in B class , but we'll see

well maybe will see each other on sunday, im excited for the race, i do B practice too, so maybe i will get to ride with you during practice

hey kxkawasaki i saw you on saturday at practice you flew past me like 5 times, your awesome, i was watching get some air off the 1st double too, your awesome!!

yea i was out there.. i saw u a few times.. no go on byron then?... howd u do sunday.. i got 7th out of 11 in b class.. i rode good so i was happy...

am i that much of a goon? 😢 :cry:

yeah i didnt race byron on saturday we went there the gates were under water, the whole track was just extremely nasty and muddy and the first corner was all underwater, and just went to sunset and the track was perfect, i got 12 overall because i stalled 2nd moto when i had 9th place...im getting better though! i was gonna stop and say hi on saturday because i walked past you in the pits a couple of times, your bike is awesome! your so fast you lappped me in practice a couple of times.

haha thanx

-well this winter im doing a couple of things to my bike, first im gonna powder coat the frame blue, blue rims, ,green hubs, also RCR is printing out team graphics(they have green, blue, and red) and some other little things to make my bike look better!.. we'll see how i do in B next year

Yes Neil you are a goon, but not because of your riding 😢

When you hang out with all the people we do, I think it just comes with the territory! 😢