Sign in to follow this  

Mini Motard in Iowa

These guys have an open playday for $30 on Nov 6th. - weather permitting.

http://www.ciamr.com/index.cfm

It is a .6 mile go kart track with plenty of run-off. The links across the top will show you the track layout and stuff.

They have just added a dirt section for true motard fun!

This Minnesota boy will be there with my TT-R.

Ride fast - take chances.

Chad

Sounds like fun. I want to go but I counldn't find the time this year. Next year I plan on going. I raced at Sugar River Raceway with the Minimoto Maniacs. I placed 5th overall in the points on the ttr. If you really like it you should come by SRR for a race or 2 next season. They also have a group that races at Road America. They are called Superbikers2. That track is dirt and pavement. But SRR is just pavement. This site has links to all the tracks that I metioned here and more.

www.dieseljo.com

I hope to race with you next season

I just picked up a practically brand new '03 TTR125L. I'm in the Des Moines area so Marshalltown is a short drive. In the process of moving so can't make the 11/6 date but hope to be over there next year.

What wheel/tire combo are you guys running for supermoto? I'd really like to get an extra set of wheels set up that would work well for supermoto and dirt track. I see guys running Bridgestone BT45's for SM but they'd be too slick for DT. I'm not sure if I'll do 17's or just get a spare set of stock wheels.

evomx971