Sign in to follow this  

450trailrider

Thanks for pulling me out of the ditch!! I didn't see ya before we left, my buddy was on a pretty tight schedule so we had to get going. That was the muddiest I have ever seen at Brushy Mtn! Give me a shout next time you go to Brown Mtn, I'd like to check it out.

We were out there yesterday too. What a mess!! Glad I was on the quad. I tried looking for you guys but was all packed up by the time 450 rode over to us. We'll all need to go to brown when it it open again.

I actually had a lot of fun. A great challenge, and I felt that I was getting along pretty good considering the circumstances. Dont worry wera904, I ended up helping quite a few people up or out of places before I went home. 😢

I went around 9C very difficult single track came back down and saw you guys had left from lunch for another ride. That is where I met YZF packing up. I went back up to see if I could find you and ended up going around the entire perimeter trail. That took me almost 2 solid hours. I got back to the truck around 5 pm. extremely wore out!!

I might head back up again this Sat. instead of going to WV. 😢