Sign in to follow this  

Most popular yz250f exhaust?

I make carbon fiber parts and am going to make some new head pipe guard molds and would like to know what the most popular exhuast system is for the 250f's.

Thanks everyone

well a lot are going to say DR.D.. but im going to say get a yoshi or a whitebrothers. the yoshi is a very good pipe and so is the WB. there both so close and they both been building pipes for a long long time.

yoshi is at its 50th year doing this, they no there stuff.

Had the Dr.D and LOVED it. Plus it costs les than the others which is an added bonus!

Had the Dr.D and LOVED it. Plus it costs less than the others which is an added bonus!

the comp is for off road there for gives less power gains, but the pro gives good power gains everywhere

Your giving advice on pipes now? does this mean you actually bought one? or are you just trying to up your post count. 🙂

Your giving advice on pipes now? does this mean you actually bought one? or are you just trying to up your post count. 🙂

:D🙂:D:worthy::D:D

1) DrD

2) FMF

3) ProCircuit

4) Yosh

Not necessarily in that order but on this site DrD is probably #1 or #2.

ive been looking at those, but dont know which one wouldnt be so loud that i cant take it any where other than the track. since i dont primarily ride at the track

FMF Q pipe would probably be the pipe you are looking for then. Or the Dr. D. with the quiet insert. From what others have posted there is not that much of a power loss with the quiet insert in the pipe vs. wide open.

I have an RS3 comp on my 2003 and I like it. It is a little noisy, but I think a little less than stock. And I use it at the track and in the hills.

I put it on with the stock header, and it was a little hard hooking it up to the rear brackets, but nothing too major. I did not have to change my jetting either, but I did adjust my fuel screw.

Since putting this pipe on, I have added a Power Plus and a Boyseen quick shot and they work well together. Plus the price is pretty good.

Alan

I have a FMF T4, great pipe with the power bomb header... I got a good deal on it.. FMF is one of my sponsors this year..

Braggart :worthy::D:D:D🙂:D

How come nobody's mentioned STOCK :D🙂

FMF's TI-4 is really popular. It's the most cost effective TI exhaust out there.

I have a FMF T4, great pipe with the power bomb header... I got a good deal on it.. FMF is one of my sponsors this year..

how much would an FMF set me back?